16) new start✓

"that's wonderful dear. With the money you gave me I got to open up some more daycares one is in your grandma's town. So for going away present i want you to run it. There's a basement for your studio. The first floor is for a store to sell your music and cats clothing. The second floor is for boxing and daycare." She says showing me a pretty big building next to a middle school and park.

"Thanks miss bell." I say she hugs me and I head back home.

"Ha whore. Now you got nothing." She says and I laugh.

"Look around girl see you at graduation. Since our school share theaters." I say and we leave.

"Dad where are we going." I ask yawning.

"Go to sleep pumpkin it'll be a while till we get there." He says and I fall asleep.

****

"There's one problem though. Here they know who you are as gem shards and about sunny." Kane says outside the highschool.

"Come on tesoro. The sooner we go the sooner we end." Ace says I nod and we head inside.

"Look, it's the gem shards"

"I hear there all together and family."

"There hot, but there's girls." I hear and turn to see a barbie. She has tan skin black hair and pink contacts. Wearing a shirt white tank top showing her bright pink bra with a short pink shorts.

"There's one in every school." I say and she walk over huffing.

"Excuse me bitch." She walk up to me pissed.

"Oh so it's a wannabe badass barbie." I say and everyone gasps.

"Jessica calm down." I hear and see a Blondy walking down the street he's kinda cute.

"Hell ya" Trevor says Abby nods.

"Well hello. My name's is Austin I'm the school president welcome to hell woods." He says and looks at me.

"What's your name" he says I laugh.

"Wow, could you be any more desperate. Come cats, ill show you where the pricables office is your boyfriend's are already there." Jack says he's the racing leader, also my cousin.

"Yes we get it your family's big. It comes in handy." Nick says, basketball captian cousin.

"What took so long" Tony asks soccer captian cousin. There's also Cole from track but he's not here.

"Powers." Jack sneers

"Well Mrs. Diavolo. Here's your schedules. Your dorm numbers and locker numbers. You are with Abby and Trevor in the girls dorm." He says and gives me my schedule.

Math
Art
Lunch
Music
Free period
Boxing off campus

I get hit twice again.

"Really. I'm a nerd what can I say." I say and run away. I get to class with Trevor and abby.

"Now we have an aide for the rest of the year. Come in Mr. Black." The teacher says. He comes in and sits with me in the back.

"Stalker." I say and he sits next to me. He grabs my thigh and raises his hand I grip the table.

"I'll follow my tesoro anywhere." He whipers in my ear and rolls back to his desk.

"Damn girl get it." Trevor says

"Like you and the closet." I says he looks away.

"Trevor!" Abby hits him he laughs

"What. we had to break in the new school." He says laughing. The rest of school went by again ace was in all my classes.