3) tutoring and sleep ✓

"When was the last time you slept" Trevor asks and I lay my head on the cafeteria table.

"About 4, yesterday morning." I say and they gasp.

"You stayed at work late agian didn't you." Abby says I nod and hear chairs scrapping.

"You can't do this agian, it's not healthy. And sunny will worry." Abby says

"I'm doing this for him. He deserves a full childhood, with out fear of the future." I say and feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense and stand up just as the bell rings. I go to walk and I fall before I hit the ground I feel two arms wrap around my waist stopping me.

"Maybe you should go home." Adam says I look at him and shake my head.

"He's there alone, please no." I say and stand up walking to music room. Before I get to the door, I'm pushed against it by a prissy hand.

"I told you to stay away from them." She says I laugh and open the door.

"Your gonna regret this. I'll make your life a living hell. Your just a slut no one likes you." She says and I laugh.

"Bitch if you only knew the half of what I went through, you would be having nightmares for years." I say and walk inside.

****

"No today let me take you home." Ace says he's been coming with me to work for a few days. He tutors me when the kids are asleep, helps me clean and we both finished our papers. Tommorow Friday and we find out who are groups are.

"No im ok" I say yawning.

"Please, crysty" sunny says. He wouldn't sleep till I did. I look at him and Adam smiles.

"You'll most likely be asleep, so you won't notice. I promise nothing will happen." He says I nod and we head to the car. I start to shake and sunny grabs my hand pulling me to the back with him. He sits in the middle me by one window Ace by the other, Adam driving and Alec in passenger.

"You ok Chris." Adam ask I nod and fall asleep.

Ace POV

She fell asleep before we started moving. She's leaning her head on my shoulder and sunny leaning towards her.

"I don't think she should go to school tomorrow, she hasn't slept since Monday." Alec says we nod.

"She won't stay at our house. If she wakes up alone she'll freak." Adam says

"So we all take off, and keep sunny and Sally. I can even call Mrs bells and see if she can take off." I say they smile and we pull up. Adam and Alec gets out and sunny wakes up.

"Come on buddy let's get you to bed." Adam says taking crystal out of the car.

"Can I stay with crysty." He asks still half asleep. I pick him up and we take them to her room. We put the sleeping two in her bed and leave.

"I turn 18 in a month, and she turns nine months later. Those nine months will be hell." He says sitting on his bean bag chair.

"How she'll still be able to live here right." I ask he shrugged.

"Yes and no. I can't go into detail because it's not my place to say." He says and there a little knock on the door.

"Adam, mommy's crying again." Sunny says rubbing his eyes.

"Ok buddy I'll go help In a little bit. Try calming her down till I get there." He says, sunny nods turning Around. Me and Alec look at Adam confused, he just said mommy.

"You heard right, now put the pieces together. I can't say anything more it don't tell them. Sunny didn't snap you two were here." He says

"So who knows." I ask he stands up.