10) party? ✓

"come on Chris. You have to go, your parents said they'll watch sunny. Come on live a little." Trevor says rummaging through my closet. He grabs a white crop top hoodie skinny ripped jeans and brown boots. Abby dose light make-up.

"Nope if I'm dressing like a bad ass so are you." I say and grab a crop top saying fuck me daddy skinny jeans and black heels.

"Here Trevor, you can walk in these better than most girls." I say and grab Abby's outfit. (On top)

"Damn girl, you have fashion." Trevor says and there a knock on my door.

"Mommy, daddy and the boys are waiting for you." Sunny says laughing.

"Did he just." Trevor asks I nod.

"Since the hospital, but he only dose it when were alone. At least until me and Ace get closer." I say blushing

"So when you guy become official. Yes girl you go get some bad boy." He says as we head down stairs.

"What do your parents say about it." Abby asks

"There the reason he says it." I say and they laugh, once we get to the first floor.

"Holy. Shit." Trevor says we look and see the boys in dark genes and fitted shirts.

"Damn babe you look hot." Alec says kissing Trevor on the cheek.

"Thanks so do you." He winks and we head out to the Jeep. I stop outside the door, I'm still scared of cars.

"Princess its ok. We're all going in one car." Ace says walking me to the passenger seat. Abby and Adam are behind me, Trevor and Alec behind them. Ace gets in the front and drives to the house.

"Were here angel." Ace says as we pull up to the house. We get out and there's teenagers puking on the lawn empty cups all over. We walk in and it reeks of teen drinking. We walk through the house and Everyone leaves to the kitchen.

"Hey Chris, you made it. Have a drink." The host says I shake my head.

"I'm ok thanks." I say and she pulls me on the dance floor. We start dancing and I feel hands on my hips I look up and see the soccer captian, I stop and walk away.

"Hey sexy, so your gonna let the bad boy get some what about the rest of us." I hear and see the football captian walking up with the captian of hockey, soccer, baseball, and swim. I start to back up the baseball captian gose to reach for me I duck and run upstairs. I enter a room and see barbie on top of a drunk Ace. He sees me and throws her off he is fully clothed she half naked. I run out and hit the soccer captian.

"Let's have some fun." He says and I punch him. The others come and Rip my shirt off I get hit in the face and ribs. I knock one in the head and run I get 10 feet when I'm grabbed and forced into a room, I start squirming.

"Hey tough girl easy." Alec says I stop squirming and he lets me go.

"Hey Chris, come on it'll be fun." One says outside the room. Once the footsteps fade he turns the light on, him and Trevor are there hair messed up clothes backwards, Alec shirtless.

"What happened to you." Trevor asks looking at my messed up state, I explain what happened and they get mad.

"I'm gonna kill them." Alec says opening the door.

"No please, I just want to go home." I say they nod and I walk out the house, I said I would go home but instead I head for the cave under the tree I found it while sunny was at bells. I go in a cry.

Ace POV

"What the hell." I say throwing barbie out the room. And I see Alec storm out of a room shirtless, Trevor follows worried.