6) dont leave me ✓

we've been here almost two weeks and were going to join the boy councilors outdoors.

"mommy why are there only boys" sunny says and i see the girls under a tree i walk over to them.

"hey sweeties whats going on." i say they look at me.

"we want to do the obstacle course but they wont let us." one girl says pointing to the boys laughing by the stream.

"well lets go." i say and we walk over. we get to the top i sit by the entrance i smile and the girls go do the obstacle course.

"hey girls cant be up here." a little boy says pushing a girl off. She falls in the ball pit, sunny gose to the end to help her out. He starts walking around pushing the other girls off.

"hey!" i yell and the councilor that hates me walks up. Ace walks up to me pulling me to his side.

"my little brother, right they dont belong here." he says i roll my eyes.

"why dont you girls go back where you belong, in the kitchen." he says. I go to hit him but Ace holds my back.

"she can do anything you can" sunny says i smile.

"fine lets make a bet. the top obstacle course over the gorge. first one to finish gets to go on stage with the band preforming at the end of the day." he says his little brother smiles, i look at ace he laughs.

"deal" i say and we head up to the obstacle course. A little past the middle of the course he pushes me off i fall and grab a rope hanging from the edge i climb back up and finish the course.

"ha. i win." he says i smile and cody comes up. Ace clenches his fist wanting to punch someone.

"hey, lets go the preformance is soon." he says the guy smiles and walks toward the camp. cody gets a confused look and we explain.

"wow girl you look awsome." abby says as she gives me purple and black romper she gives me black heels i laugh and put black socks on.

"you would go barefoot everywhere if you could" trevor says walking in i smile and we go meet the rest of the group. we get to the stage entrace and see the councilor that pushed me.

"you lost, why are you here" he says abby laughs

"why do you think she didnt care that you cheated, either way she would win." ace says and mack come out

"ready gem shards" he says we nod and he gose back with the councilor and introduces us.

****

" what no why didnt anyone tell me" i cry my uncle laughs. After the concert I got a call and we came home instanly.

"once your eighteen your out so start looking for houses" he tells adam and walks away.

"hey whats wrong." he says sunny stands up and talking im in shock i cant hear them. i cant belive that this happend, this cant happen.

"lets go" adam says and we head to the hospital.

"hey we tried looking for her, but no one will tell us anything." alec says and i walk up to the lady at the desk

"there no sandy white" he says

"im here for my mother sandy stone" i say she clicks a few buttons

"floor 5 room 525" she says and i run off. i run into the room scared

"crystal" my mom says i look over and shes sitting on a hospital bed with bruises and needles sticking out of her arms

"mom" i say in tears.