Invasion of Pain: Almighty Push

Start from the beginning

"Er- same to you Yumi" he mummbled quietly. 'I guess he's not use to the friendly affection?' I thought when I pulled away. 'Shino has alway been a stick in the mud' I thought humorously.... I took off, heading west. I just had to find Kiba. I was stronger now, I could protect him and myself now. It was hard to catch his scent with the heavy scent of blood and dust from the rubble. Suddenly as I jumped down to the ground from a torn up building his scent became stronger. I was about to call for him, when another voice spoke.

"And now!" said an authoritve voice from above in the sky. 

"The world shall know pain" it said. I squinted hard, trying to see the figure better high above. I looked up to see Pain, the leader of the akatsuki, levitating in mid air. He wore the black with red clouds cloack all akatsuki members wore. His eyes, the rinagon possessing eyes, were purple with black rings around the pupils. He held his arms up in the air. 'Big shot, arogant, little bastard' I thought crossly. I knew why he was here. For jinjuriki, Naruto and I were jinjuriki, humans possessing a tailed beast sealed with in themselves. I wanted to reach into my pocket and throw a few shurikens at him, and hopefully knock him down. Deliver some punishment for destroying the only village I knew to be my home, but that chance was much to late.

"Almighty push" he said. There was a bright light, blinding all around the village. The light went out just as a loud bast sounded, and a cloud of rubble, dust and anything in the shockwaves path came flying towards me in all directions. There was no time to think of move to somewhere safe. I cried out and instinctively threw my hands up to protect myself. My body was struck with fear, so afraid my legs trembled as  I stood out in the open. 'Not enough time, this isn't good' I thought.. I knew I was going to be flattened like a pancake in the force of the blast. Seriously, fataly injured... Or dead was going to be the result of the impact. I braced myself. The blast never hit me thought. Instead I was pulled to the side, and pushed to the ground quickly, and roughly. 

"Stay down!" I head a voice say sternly, a mother-like tone. It was familiar, to belonged to Tsume Inuzuka, Kiba's mother. She was somewhere nearby where ever we were. I kept my eyes shut, and listened to the noise. The sound of buildings falling, structures being snapped in half like twigs, and just everything else being destroyed by Pain. The ground quaked and I heard wall all around falling. Someone nearby yelped, but I didn't know who it was. When it was silent I dared to open my eyes. I was pinned beneath Kiba. He gritted his teeth from pain. My eyes widened when I saw the wall that would have crushed us was held up by Kiba. I couldn't do anything to help him though because he had me pinned beneath him. The wall was tall, thick, it was massive and no doubt very heavy.

"Damn" he growled loudly, his eyes tightly shut and he bit his lip to the point his lip bled just a tiny bit. The wall started to creak, and tilted foreward slightly on Kiba.

"Ow" Kiba groaned as he strugged to keep the wall from falling on us both. My jaw dropped, I wished there was something I could do. Nothing though, not when he had me pinned beneath him which had kept me safe from the Akatsuki's attack.

"Kiba" I breathed his name. He opened his eyes and gave me a faint smile, the corners of his lips twitching.

"Hang on Kiba!" his mother said trying to push rubble off herself. Kiba yelled, long canines exposed, he kicked the falling wall with a burst of strength. It fell to the side and broke in half. Tsume helped him and I up to our feet.

"Good to see you kids alright" she said.

"Yumi are y-" Kiba began to say something, but I cut him short. I tightly hugged Kiba before he could bother say anything. He slightly stumbled backwards. Obviously I had caught him by suprise.

"Kiba" I mummbled into his jacket. I felt him wrap his arms around me. The feeling of him wrapping his arms around me felt great. To be in his arms, safe and loved. We pulled away.

"I'm glad you guys are okay" I said.

"Psshh, this was nothing" Kiba said with an arogant smirk. I rolled my eyes, 'even in a crisis he was still the same arogant Kiba' I thought. All of the sudden I heard a loud ba-boom! We instantly sprinted towards the noise. Part of the wall surrounding the village had been damaged. The outer edges of the hole in the wall were frosted with ice. 'Ice style ninjutsuists!' I thought. Mischievious, grinning figures starred at us as they invaded the village. The Toshiki Clan had arrived, and they charged forth glidding on ice into the air. It was time to fight.

My claws clashed with multiple ice shuriken. Leaf village shinobi that weren't fighting pain or the summoned beasts were out here fighting the Toshiki clan that poured in, in great numbers. There were few of our shinobi against them. 

"Your going to loose, and this village will be ours" a blonde haired shinobi yelled in my face as her ice-made sword clashed with my claws.

"I'd like you to say that again b*tch after I tear you to shreads" I snarled. She smirked, and we jumped back. Again, and again we clashed. My right hand hit her claws and I brought up my left. I slashed through her ice armour. Her eyes widened in shock, and blood rose and fell to the ground. I sighed, and launched myself into battle again beside Kiba and Akamaru. Even the little cat, or now the now very large cat, Tiger, had come to fight this battle to save the leaf village. Somewhere in the torn, rugged village, Naruto was fighting Pain and we were fighting the Toshiki Clan. 

My claws stabbed through another enemies stomach. My lips curled up in a snarl,

"Just what is the Toshiki clan planning to do?" I demanded to know. The man dieing in front of my panted hard,

"Outside of the village. Nagushi and Nomiki" he said in between pants, "A secret jutsu" and then that was all he said before dieing. 

"Kiba!" I called to him. He'd allready heard and we sprinted off. I heard rustling in the bushes and instantly attacked. A figure jumped up and threw a rain of ice shurikens. I was pushed out of the way by Kiba though. 

"I'm fine" I muttered quietly. Sage-mode had warn off, but surely I'd be fine. 'I can protect myself too. I am not weak' I thought sternly. I felt a chakra stir within me, and Matatabi chuckled quietly. I forced myself to focus on the task at hand. Kiba and I stood on a branch facing Nomiki and Nagushi. 'Time to fight, to put that training to use' I thought. Nogushi was was first to lunged towards Kiba, and Nomiki jumped in the air. He through ice shuriken at the both of us. Kiba and Akamaru dodged Nogush, but where in the shurikens line of fire. I defended Kiba and attacked Nomiki immediatley with no hesitation.