Invasion of Pain: Almighty Push

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: INVASION OF PAIN ARCH @

narutoget.com 

naruto shippuden:

episode 162-

Enjoy reading :)

=============================================================================

Training. What is training? Training is work; hard, exhusting, benificial work. It is work to become better. To become a stronger shinobi, so that a true ninja can defend themselves, their comrads, friends, family, village, and loved ones. That was training, to become a smarter and stronger shinobi. It was a true ninja's objective to become smarter and stronger than they were before.

"Your training is still incomplete, but this is good enough for now" Kogo told me shaking his head.

"Any more, and it may result badly" he muttered. I looked down at my hands, 'by badly he ment, it would put stress on the seal that sealed away the tailed beast within me' I thought grimly. There'd been an incident a few days ago, but once again the purple, comforting, warm chakra estinguised it. There was a tingling feeling in my neck when the purple chakra came and seemed to burn away the Matatabi's cloack. This was the fourth day of training, now it was done. 'At least until I can control the Matatabi's chakra '  I thought hopefully. One day, not today, maybe not tomorrow, but not today for sure.

"Goodbye and thank you Kogo-sensei" I said bowing my head respectfully. I'd learned a great deal from Kogo, all that had made me stronger than I had been before. It was good training to make me a better shinobi.

"Goodbye Yumi Yakushi" Kogo said. The muttered a few words and I disapeared into darkness. I was so ready to see the village. To see and feel it. To see the tall buildings, to see the people that were familiar to me. To feel the crisp air, and hear birds chirp. The darkness disappeared. I landed somewhere. It was Konoha... or maybe it was an age old town that had been torn by war. I landed in the midst of a battle field, the  village was a battle field! I had no time to be in shock though. I had to dodge a huge, lashing centipede tail. I jumped on top of a buidling roof that was torn and covered in rubble. 'What on earth?' I thought, absolutely horrified by the sights. A tall figure with dark shades and wearing a long lab coat dodged its lashing tail. However, he didn't see the centipedes snapping jaws. With new speed from sage-mode I jumped forward, my foot slamming into its head. 

"Thanks Yumi" he said landing on the ground besides the Aburame's (Shino's family).

"No problem Shino" I replied quietly. I knew what was happening. 'The Akatsuki's invasion! And this was happening when I was training. I should have been here' I thought silently cursing myself repeatedly. The centipedes tail swung around swiftly. I ducked beneath a half-torn building. Wood and parts of a building nearby fell above me. I was safe though, in a space between the rubble. I felt my chakra slip into my hands and into my finger tips.

"Huh!" I exclaimed as I used my chakra scalpel claws to breath through the rubble. The building I had ducked under had been completely torn to nothing, but rubble. All of the sudden the centipede disappeared in a cloud of smoke. All was quite for the momment, but it wouldn't be for long.

"Shino, where's Kiba?" I asked curiously. I was worried about Kiba because who knew what had happened while I was gone. I didn't know, and anythign could have happened. He pointed west,

"Thank you Shino" I said. He nodded his head understandngly. Before I sprinted off to find Kiba I hugged Shino, slightly catching him by suprise. 

"We're on the same squad, squad eight. Stay safe Shino" I told him. 'I don't want to find that my comrads had died at the end of this' I thought grimly.