Encounter

WANT MORE OF YUMI'S CAFFINE-DRUNKEN CHAPTERS??? COMMENT IF YOU DO!!!!

Kiba:

I woke up, pretty happy. Thank goodness Yumi hadn't run off in her caffine-drunken, and she'd fallen asleep behind me. Her shoulder rest on my shoulder, and she began to stir.

I whispered, "Finaly calmed down?" She nodded and moved closer towards me. Her arms were cold, in fact it become cold down in the undergroudn maze. I rubbed her shoulder and looked down at her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and her eyes went up to me. A cute blush across her face. Obviously she was embarrased about falling asleep on me. Yumi made a move to move away, but I didn't let her.

"You know you love me" I whispered, making her blush even more.

"I swear your heads full of hot air" she shot back. 

"Yet you love me anyway" I whispered in response, her face was turning shades of brighter reds with each cocky comment.

"Shut up" she said and finaly pushed away. Shino and Hinata were begining to stir and sat up. Hinata lazily rubbed her eye. Akamaru stretched, yawned, and scratched his ear. Despite laying on the hard ground I think we slept okay. This was day 5 out of 6. 

"We need to continue moving and search for the scroll" Shino said as he stood up, and brushed dirt off the white jacket he always wore. We nodded in response, picked up our packs and set out walking. Every so often Yumi would hic-cup.  The path twisted toward the right, but we continued straight forward, up hill. Akamaru barked quitely. 

"I know, I smell it to" I responded.

"What is it?" asked Shino.

"Someones been here, maybe an hour old" I told then. The scent was earthy, like mud, but definetely not from the leaf village. It couldn't be ninja from the sand. We finaly reached the top of the  hill and saw a very wide hallway. Shino turned right, but then the scent drasticaly increased. Like they were upon us. 

"Get out of the way!" Yumi yelled. We all jumped back except for Yumi, but a white snake slittered away. 'She's okay' I told myself. I turned my attention to the large mud brick that could have crushed us. My eyes immediately flickered to the forehead protectors they wore, two rocks meaning they came from the Land of Earth, the village hidden in stone, Iwagakure. 'So they use earth style ninjutsu' I thought. 

"Your pretty quick" sneered a tall girl with brown hair. She stepped though the cloud of dust with two other boys behind her.

"Almost got 'em Miwa" said the tallest boy in response to the girl.

"Almost Toji" said another, he spoke to the boy who spoke first.

"We will this time Higo" said Toji.

"Your not going to" I snarled, my claws lengthening. Akamaru, knowing what to do, changed into a  clone of me. The usual man-beast clone. 

"Fang passing fang!" Akamaru snarled. Together we twisted down the wide hallway towards the three. They dodged, but we twisted around towards them.

"Not so fast" said the girl. She jumped into the air, and made a hand sign. All of the sudden there was heavy mist in the air. I grinned, and sniffed the air. 

"Shit" I muttered aloud. 

"We know of Konoha's tracking ninja's who commonly use scent, so this mist is must too thick for you to be able to track us" Miwa sneered. 

"Damn it" I cursed. Now I didn't know where the enemy, or my comrads were. Akamaru whimpered and nudged my side.

"It's okay, as long as we be carefull" I whispered reassuringly, but I wasn't so sure of myself.