Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Alois," you told him genuinely.

"It's been a while since we've last seen you," two voices remarked making you pause and glance over to the side to see the triplets. You concluded that it was Thompson who had spoken, the demon standing alongside his brothers.

"Oh Thompson, Timber, Canterbury. It's been a while since I've last seen you three," you remarked giving the triplets a smile as you fully turned to face them. "How have you guys been?"

"We've been," Canterbury began.

"Doing," Timber said.

"Good," Thompson concluded.

"That's good to hear," you cheerfully said. "I hope Alois hasn't been working you guys that hard," you playfully commented, saying this to tease Alois.

"I do not work them that hard!" Alois sputtered, giving you the reaction that you had wanted and you playfully tapped him on the shoulder gaining his attention. "I'm just messing with you," you mischievously told him. "I'm sure you wouldn't work them too hard," you commented before turning back to the triplets.

"We should get back," Timber said.

"To our duties," Thompson finished.

"It was good seeing you (Y/N)," Canterbury stated and with a wave the three of them disappeared back into the shadows of the manor. You watched them go with a wave of your hand before turning back to Alois once they had left.

"Come I have something the two of us can do!" Alois suddenly exclaimed grabbing into your hand and dragging you through the rest of the manor.

It only took a minute before the two of you had exited the back entrance of the manor and you both stopped at the edge of the manor. You gazed out across the backyard shockingly upon seeing the massive expanse of snow that covered it in a white blanket. Slowly, you glanced around the backyard before turning to face Alois who seemed smug at your expression. "But... How is there still snow here? It's almost spring. All the snow has melted back at the Phantomhive Manor and most of London."

Alois laughed as he gestured to the snowy expanse. "I asked Claude if he could keep the snow around for a while. I'm not to sure as to how he was able to do it, but it hasn't melted yet even though it's almost spring."

An almost childlike excitement welled up in you as you stared out across the landscape. Throughout the months, you barely had any chance to actually take the time to enjoy the winter season. Your gaze trailed down to Alois and noted that he was wearing a thick furred coat along with a pair of black and white gloves. No wonder he had been wearing them. "Here I'm sure you'll be wanting this," Alois said holding up a jacket similar to his.

"Thanks Alois," you commented, taking the jacket from him and shrugging it onto your shoulders. You gave another glance back at the snow, a large grin spreading onto your face before glancing back at Alois. He gave you a large ecstatic smile before grabbing onto your hand and pulling you out into the backyard. Snow crunched underneath your shoes as the two of you raced your way across it, prints being left behind as your feet slightly sunk into the white mass. The weather was clear today, a slight breeze lingering in the air, and the cerulean blue skies were devoid of any clouds. You had been too lost admiring your surroundings to have noticed Alois slipping his hand from your grasp and heading away from you. Something collided against your back making you turn around to see Alois mischievously grinning at you a snowball in his hand.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Alois mischievously asked, tossing the snowball in his hand before tossing it at you.

You dodged the snowball at the same time leaning down to scoop up some snow before rolling it into a ball and tossing it at him. Alois was to slow to dodge and the snowball pelted him directly in the face making you laugh upon witnessing it. The snow slid off of his face leaving a wet trail, yet he joined in with your laughter. "You won that round, but I'm sure going to win the next time," he declared.