Chase's Face, Meet My Fist

"Carter! Give it back!"

"Never!"

Jay was chasing my down the hall. I had stole his phone and I was trying to look through his photo gallery without running in to anyone.

At lunch, Jay introduced me to a few people he hangs out with occasionally. When he took out his phone I couldn't help but take the opportunity. I learned his passcode from watching him unlock his phone several times.

This guy sure did have a lot of selfies... among other things. Things I wish I could unsee.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going anymore. I was just trying to send myself as many of his embarrassing pictures as I could before Jay inevitably caught up to me.

Suddenly I was on the ground.

I don't remember a wall being here.

Wait it's a person not a wall.

"Shįt, watch where your going!" I looked up to see who I was yelling at.

Chase stood in front of me with a few other people. Among the group was Asher and Ashley.

"Your the one who ran into me, nerd."

Who the fvck did this guy think he was?

I stood up and took a step closer to him.

"If you see someone running towards you, you can't just assume that they're going to stop for you!"

Jay had caught up with me and was now standing behind me.

"Carter, they're not worth it, let's just go."

I didn't listen.

"Wait, you're that bitch I met the other day." Chase's face lit up in recognition.

Asher growled at Chase. Now isn't the time for that Asher.

"So what if I am?"

Ashley spoke next. "You think you're all tough, but your not."

I was so not in the mood for this bullshįt. Ashley isn't even apart of this, what does she think she's doing?

"Shut up you cheap skank, come talk to me when you figure out how to apply lipstick to your mouth and not the rest of your face."

Ashley dramatically put her hand to her chest and fell back into Asher. Asher just looked at me pleadingly, as if he wanted me to stop, but said no words.

"Don't talk to her that way!" Chase decided to join the conversation again.

"Or what?"

"I'll get rid of you like the trash you are."

That does it. Before I could think about my actions, my fist was colliding with his nose.

CRACK!

Chase's face, meet my fist. The pleasure is all mine, trust me.

I was on top of that bastard as soon as he hit the ground. He got in a few scratches on my arms, but I got in a few more good punches to the face and a kick to the stomach before I was ripped off his body.

"Carter stop!"

"Put me down Jay, I need to teach this ass hat a lesson!"

Chase stood up holding his nose that was now bleeding.

"What did you just call me?"

He was walking closer, but before he could get too close, Asher and another guy grabbed his arms and pulled him back.