Doctor Visits

It was dark outside. I had noticed the time changing but I couldn't be bothered to get up.

I was still in wolf form. I tore apart my clothes when I shifted and I had nothing to wear. I don't know what happened to my bag, but that's the last thing on my mind.

I guess it was quiet possible that Asher was my mate. It all made sense. But then why didn't he reject me when he found out? I sure as hell wouldn't want someone like me as a mate.

Why would he want me to stay away from Jay? Jay has been nothing but nice to me since I arrived. If anything, the only person I should be avoiding should be Asher.

All these things were running through my head until a group of four wolves came out from the trees.

What is it with wolves sneaking up on me in the middle of the forest?

One of the wolves shifted and quickly put on a pair of shorts. He then made his way over to me. When he was close enough, he threw clothes in front of me.

"Shift."

I'm getting a sick sense if déjà vu here.

Me being the stubborn person I am, ignored the dude standing in front of me, and walked away.

"Where are you going? Come back here!"

I didn't. I just ran.

Where am I? It was a bad idea to run away from Asher after school considering I didn't know the lands at all. How the hell do I get home from here?

The group of wolves were running after me. I kept running though I had no idea where I was going.

The wolves were getting closer now.

I kept pushing myself to go faster even though my paws were starting to hurt.

I felt one if the wolves nip at my tail.

I whimpered and kept running. Sure it pissed me off but I am not about to try to fight four wolves.

Another wolf chomped down my back leg.

Are you kidding me? Fuck it.

This time I stopped, turned around, and slashed the wolf across the face. Fvck being nice.

He seemed shocked for a second as if he couldn't believe I hit him. His shock was soon turned into anger and he growled at me.

Come at me dog.

I jumped up and scratched his face again, growling.

He jumped forward and fell onto me slashing and trying to bite me. Using my hind legs, I kicked him off, on his way down however, he got another bite to my leg.

Bastard.

Before he could lunge again, a new, larger wolf jumped over me. He was shielding me in a way.

This new wolf was the biggest wolf I've ever seen. His fur was black, but he had dark grey around his face and paws.

He just growled loudly at the wolves until they walked away with their tails between their legs and their heads bowed in submission.

Once they had left, the larger wolf that was standing over me got off me and looked down at me.

I was more distracted with my leg, which was bleeding out on the forest floor.

The larger wolf shifted, not bothering to put on clothes.

Of course.

I swear, my life is as cliché as one of those bad chick flicks where the two best friends end up married in the end.