The Pizza

Song- Curse of Curves, Cute Is What we Aim For

Macon told me if I wanted that I could order a pizza. He and the rest of the household wouldn't be back for dinner because they were going out to eat. I think he said something about celebrating Asher's homecoming.

After calling the pizza place and giving them my address, I got my laptop out and opened Tumblr. After looking through countless blogs, the doorbell finally rang.

I grabbed the money Macon gave me off my nightstand and ran downstairs, skipping a few steps.

Pizza made me excited.

I threw open the door and started counting the money in my hand.

"That will be 24.50$."

I handed the guy the money and his tip then took the pizza to the kitchen.

I grabbed a plate then stacked 5 whole slices of the pepperoni and cheese goodness on it.

Putting the rest of the pizza into the fridge, I grabbed a water bottle and went back upstairs.

It's getting late, but I don't care. It's always better to watch Netflix when it's late.

I propped my laptop up on my nightstand and snuggled myself into a cocoon of blankets, leaving my lands free so I could eat my pizza.

I was about an hour into my movie when I started to get sleepy. Instead of taking my empty plate to the kitchen, I put it on the floor. After cleaning my hands with a napkin,(that also ended up on the floor), I closed my laptop and went to sleep.
-----------------------------

The next time I woke up, it was dark. A glance at my alarm clock said it was 1:36 AM.

Groaning, I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

I gave up after what seems like an hour but in reality was probably only a few minutes.

Considering I'm not going to be getting any sleep any time soon, I went downstairs to get myself some cold pizza.

If there's one thing I love in this world more than pizza, it would be cold pizza.

I groggily made my way to the kitchen, putting my hand on the wall to steady myself.

Oh hell no.

In the dim light of the fridge, I saw someone tall, with a slice of my pizza in his hand. Who did this guy think he was? What kind of monster watch someone else's pizza? That's worse than murder!

He didn't seem to notice me at first so I cleared my throat.

His head snapped towards me and I reached to turn on the light.

Damn.

I thought Jay was hot but this guy...

His light brown hair was messy and unkept. His crystal blue eyes were staring straight into mine. His chest was left exposed and he was wearing nothing but his boxers.

He was muscluar, but not in a gross way. He had just enough muscles to make my mouth water. The brown hair on top of his head was sticking out all over the place, obviously messy from sleeping.

I never knew it was possible to have a face as perfectly shaped as his. His jawline is sharp enough to cut diamond!

Stop being creepy Carter.

My eyes trailed back to his, only to find he was giving me a once over as well.

For some reason I found myself wanting his approval. I've never wanted anyone's approval before. What's wrong with me? I must be tired.