♡After 5 years♡

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh my god...."

"Yeah...They've been missing for 2 days,and the horrible things happened..
Jungkook got free when there's no one around,he helps my two sisters too..when they were in the middle of finding a way out,jungkook's grandfather caught them.His grandfather treated and hurt them several times.He pointed the gun to nancy.Jungkook and brenda beg everytime.Then his mother and father came,trying to stop the grandfather.They argued for a while and jungkook took that time to escape.Then a guy noticed them and got the attention of his grandfather,he quickly pointed the gun at jungkook but then he got shock when brenda blocks him.She got shoot instead of him..and worse...is she quickly died and doesn't really have the chance to survive even a little....And nancy got into an accident that day too... and now she realized it's really jungkook's fault"

"That's how her life has been yeonwoo..."

"I-i don't know what to say....." Taehyung

"Sorry yeonwoo,taehyung i have to go now"

"C-can i visit her now?" I asked hoping that he would let me

"I'm sorry but i think our parents won't allow it"

"Okay.."

The call ended and i falldown on my knees..

"Why didn't i now that she has that horrible past?And i didn't taught that it was serious?How useless bestfriend am i? It was also my fault now why she got into an accident"

"Shhh...it will be okay,don't worry" taehyung comforts me.

He's been by my side when I'm blaming myself for what happened to nancy...

This guy is the only one that can make me feel calm.

Third Person's P.O.V

Nancy Jewel Mcdonie wakes after 5 years unconscious!!

The Maknae of MOMOLAND Nancy Jewel Mcdonie has recoverd from a car accident!!

The media confirms that she's in USA

Lots of fans are now questioning why Jungkook is not there with her and resigned for being an idol 5 years ago!
And why does Nancy's Family didn't allow him even the momoland and bts member visit her?

The Bts and Momoland broke when the accident happened.

700klikes 56kcomments 10kshares

Nankook stan: Please comeback!!😭we missed you all😭💔

Nancy4ever: Oh my god!!!!my bias!!😭thank god you're okay now!!Please stay safe😭💖

MMLD♡BTS:We missed you!!!😭💖Glad you okay now!!!💖💖💖

Someone's POV

She's awake now...

"I waited for too long nancy....I'll get you no matter what"

I stared at the ring in my finger as i feel the water pouring to my body.

"I'll get you no matter what"
I said and closed the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.

Nancy's POV

"So that's what happened after 5 years huh...."

I said after listening at eunwoo's long story about what happened after 5 years

"Yeah..." then he let out a heavy sigh
"Finally I'm done!"

I just stared at the apples I'm eating

"Yah!you just woke up that's how you treat me now?" He said and ruined my hair.I shove his hand and just watched the tv.

"I'm not a kid anymore,so don't treat me like one" i said and i just heard him sigh

"Okay...I'll just stroll outside I'll be back"

He said and left...

I just continue watching the tv but i can't just focused on it.Many things is bothering me.I want to know how my friends are...how yeonwoo unnie has been...i feel bad...maybe she's blaming herself all these years..... I've missed them.

The next day was normal...Dad and mom decided to put me in the company here korea as the heir.Eunwoo oppa has started working there 2 years ago as COO.

Means me and Eunwoo will handle it.But I'll be working there just only for 4 months,Mom and dad will have a vacation somewhere. I'll be officially the owner of it once they retired,maybe after 4 or 5 years?So for now I'm just his substitute.

I'll be starting my training next month, i asked dad to make it quick as possible because i want to fill my thoughts and forgot about that guy and people I've been friends with.

Now i know what's his real purpose in our relationship and its because he feels guilty!

Everyone knows how much i love my sister,she's been a good sister to me.And that man is the reason why i lost her in a horrible situation.How could they do that to her??!!She didn't do anything!wrong!!It's been a trauma to me and now it's coming back and getting acute.

I hate myself for not returning my memories as quick!I just made myself looked pity to him!

I just closed my eyes to calm myself.

I took my phone and dialed a number

"Book a flight for me...i want to go back in korea....yes...okay thanks..." i end the call.