Sick

"Reyyyyy," Ben moaned into his pillow.

"Your going to scare the kids with your moans, Ben."

"Nah, we'll be okay."

I rolled my eyes at my husband and tried to shove some pills down his mouth. That backfired terribly becuase Ben spit them on the floor.

"I want ice cream."

"Oh my god Ben, please before you get me sick just swallow the stupid pills." I started to pull more pills out of container when Ben grabbed them and threw them across the bedroom.

"THOSE PILLS WILL KILL ME REY!!!"

"Mamma?"

I turned to see Kota looking through the doorway. He started crying and screaming.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE DADDY. TELL MOMMY TO THROW THEM OUT!!!"

I looked at Ben who smirked at me.

"Can I have ice cream?"

"Your going to die of you don't take these pills."

"Ice cream, now. With sprinkles."

"Fine, take these pills and get your ice cream."

Ben shooked his head and motioned for Kota to come. He picked him up and kissed his forehead.

"Mama is trying to poison us. She claims we have strep throat but we are the healthiest people here."

"You have to be kidding. You and Kota ate a whole bag of Doritos and blamed it on Anikan."

"It was Anikan," Kota said looking at me.

"Ani can't even eat Doritos yet."

"Ice cream. Now woman. Your husband wants strawberry and your son wants cookies and cream."

"Fine. You guys can get more sick. I tried."

Ben smiled smugly and leaned in to kiss me. I hopped off the bed as fast as I could.

"HECK NO, I'M NOT GETTING SICK."

"Your cruel Rey. Just one kiss."

I smirked. "Get better first."

"Mama, can we have the ice cream?"

"Fine Kota, I'll be right back. "

I walked down the stairs to see Anikan sprawled giggling, looking at his toes. I smiled and kissed his forehead. Anikan was almost two and loved to snuggle.

"Mommy!!!" Anikan said as I picked him up.

"There's my sweet baby. Who's my little baby? Ani is. How is my sweetie pie?"

"I thought I was your sweetie pie..."

I turned to see Kota looking sad. I smiled softly.

"Both of you are my sweetie pies. My precious boys. My sweet little munchkins."

"But Anikan is super tall," Kota said confused.

Anikan had definatly inherited his father's height. Kota was short and adorable like me. Maybe four years and Ani would be taller then Kota.

"Still. Both of you are my loves which instantly makes you my little munchkins. Especially you Kota," I said smiling.

"What about me?" Ben looked at me impatiently, waiting for an answer.

"Well, your the love of my life. My *cough* munchkin. Your my little sweet, innocent, precious-"

"Rey stop, it's embarassing."

"Sweeter than candy, sometimes a jerk, a big softie, cutie, to good for this wo-"

"Andddd, this is what I get for asking my wife what she thinks about me. A whole list of-"

"Ben," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes my sweetie pie. My little smol munchkin. The woman who denies me ice cream. My precious baby who is sweet like sugar but better-"

"Okay, I get it," I said luaghing. "It almost makes me want to kiss you..."

Ben swan dived into me, landing on the floor pinning me down.

"NOPE, YOUR SICK. BYE," I said screaming.

"Boys? Should we make your mom pay?"

Kota grinned. "Do it," he said hopping up and down.

"Anikan, what about you?"

Anikan shook his head.

"UGH, FINE." Ben got up and helped me up, smiling softly.

"Sorry about that..."

"Eh, Kota is evil." I placed my lips onto Ben's, pulling out quickly. Kota frowned and went to the kitchen, grabbing a whole container of ice cream and ran into his room.

"He is a little handful."

"You should get that ice cream before he eats it all. He'll get a stomach ache."

"Nah, I'll just eat it with him. I'll grab an extra spoon." Ben kissed my forehead and ran upstairs to Kota's room.

I smiled softly and picked Anikan back up. He started to fall asleep in my arms.

"Goodnight love bug," I said softly. I sat down on the sofa and watched him breath. He was so cute and innocent. I kissed his forehead lightly.

"Sweet huh?"

"Hey Ben, I thought you were with Kota eating ice cream?"

"He fell asleep in the container. His hair is super sticky. Don't worry I took the container away," Ben said chuckling.

"I love you."

"I know."