Good Hands

Leia smiled at the young Jedi in front of her. She had all of the characteristics of a warrior. A dream, a goal, the ability to achieve them, a highly dangerous weapon and a heart of gold. The perfect characteristics to help the Resistance. The young Jedi smiled a bit as ye two stared out into the blackness of space.

"We're entering hyper space," Poe Dameron yelled from the cockpit of the Falcon.

"The sooner we get out of Crait's system the better," Rey muttered to herself.

Leia chuckled. "I found out about the Resistance my father was leading all those years ago during a humanity mission to Crait." Leia closed her eyes and thought about the time before the First Order. "My father, Bail Oragana and my mother, Breha Oragana led the Resistance behind my back until I found out on Crait." Leia noted that Rey was listing intently so she continued. "I was hooked. The empire had no mercy and as a young diplomat and a princess I found it my duty to help the cause against the Empire and Palpatine."

"That was very brave of you," Rey said quietly.

"Well, you are very brave to standing up for my son." Rey gave a uncomfortable look and stared down at the steel floor. "It's okay, I know what went on in the throne room."

"How? You weren't there, were you?"

Leia smiled softly. "I could feel it through the force. You both fought side by side and you crossed the galaxy to fight him."

"General I swear I know what your thinking-"

"Snoke is dead."

Rey nodded. "Kylo killed him."

"Not Kylo, Ben." Leia smiled, her blue eyes sparkled. "My son is on the road to redemption, thanks to you."

Rey blushed and took a look out of the window. "General, he is the supreme leader now. What are we supposed to do?"

"You know what you need to do."

"I do?"

"You need to trust your instincts. That's how you ended up here. You didn't give BB-8 to Unkar Plutt and you chose the Falcon as your escape ship on Jakku."

"Technically the other ship got blown up-"

"Not the point. Remember your ancestors and remember Ben. He cares for you. I feel him torn. Fix him, Rey. Give him what I never could," Leia said staring sadly out of the window.

"General," Rey said crestfallen. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back."

Leia embraced the Jedi and smiled softly. "Ben will come home when he is ready, now you have a lightsaber to fix and I have to make sure that Poe doesn't ram the Falcon into the nearest First Order ship."

With that Leia stood up, smiled, and went back into a small room in the back of the Falcon. A little kitchenette, a table and chairs, a bed and various toys were strewn about. She smiled Remembering how Han built this for her.

"What do you think about the girl?"

"I think Ben is in good hands," Leia said smiling as she picked up a stuffed Ewok, the name Ben scribbled on it's stomach.

"I miss my boy," Leia said tearing a bit. "I pray to the maker that he will stay safe." Han nodded and smiled.

"At least we can rest assured that someone will always love him," he said softly. "Rey is truly special."

"Indeed, I'm glad that Ben found her."

"Me too. Tell Chewie I said hi and Leia?"

"Yes?"

"I-I love you," Han said before disappearing.

Leia sat in the chair and dazed off, remembering all of the nights that the three would stay here and be a family. Smiling to herself she began to think of all of the new memories Ben and Rey could have here with their family.

"Soon," Leia said smiling to herself, still clutching Ben's childhood toys.

Even Leia ships it Reylo haters😭😭😭❤️❤️😂😂💕💕