Sulky Emo Bitch Gets A Girlfriend

I looked across the classroom. Rey was talking to her friends, Poe Dameron and Finn. She was cool, sweet, and popular. She was everything that I wasn't. Now I'm not saying that I'm not popular, but Rey has something that I would never have. She had a bright personality compared to my dark personality. She made cute jokes that made people happy and I never even talked. I was just too shy to.

"You okay, Ren?"

I looked besides me to see that Hux, my close friend, was sitting next to me. "Yeah, just thinking to myself," I said sharply. Hux rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You're staring again. Get over it. She isn't that special."

Sighing, I slapped Hux and looked down on my textbook. "Damn history. It's stupid."

"Right back at ya," Hux said pulling out his binder. "It's a useless class. If you want to know about history, look it up."

"Actually history is fun," I heard a girl say from behind me.

"Oh shut up, Rose. No one gives a shit."

"Hey, thats not nice," I heard someone say from across the classroom. I looked to see that it was Rey, and she was mad. She stormed up to Hux and began to scold him.

"You better watch your friend," Rey said to me. "He's mean and it's a bad look for you."

"Bitch if you think I give a fuck about your-"

"Shut the hell up," I said rolling my eyes. "Just leave Rose be at this point. Go study so you may actually be able to pass this class."

Hux grumbled and Rose looked cheerful. Rey smiled at me and I gave her a small smile. The two girls went back to the other side of the classroom and began to finish their work.

"Go fucking kiss her already."

"Just do your work."

"Don't make me tell her," Hux said sneering at me.

"You wouldn't," I said tensing up.

"Ask her out and maybe I won't tell her."

"She'll reject me," I said feeling down.

"You'll never know until you try. Stop being a whiny emo bitch and go ask her like a man."

"I fucking hate you."

"Ditto that, e-boy."

Suddenly the bell rang and students began to grab their stuff. I grabbed my backpack and started to walk out the door.

"WAIT," I heard someone call out. I turned around saw that Rey was scrambling to meet me. "What do you want," I said trying to hide my excitement.

"I wanted to say thank you for standing up for Rose. It means a lot."

"Oh no problem," I said cooly. I began to walk to my next class when I felt someone brush my shoulder.

"So what class do you have next?"

"Don't you have science next? You are going the wrong way," I said noticing that Rey hadn't left my side.

"How do you know that I have science next?"

I gulped. I couldn't tell her that I was watching her go to her classes. She would think I was a stalker and run away. "I don't know, I just see you walk there and that's where the labs are."

"Your face is red," Rey said giggling.

I felt my face flush. "Uhm, I'll see you later."

"I like your shirt," Rey said suddenly. "It's the limited edition My Chemical Romance shirt from Hot Topic."

I stopped in my track. "How did you know that?"

"I like their music. My favorite album is Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. It's pretty cool since the cover of the album is on your shirt."

"Oh, that's cool. I didn't think you would be into something like that."

"Oh come on, you can't look at Gerard Ways face and tell me that he isn't adorable."

I laughed. "Yeah, you're right."

"Well anyways, I'll see you later," Rey said flashing me a smile.

"Yeah," I said feeling my face flush an even deeper shade of red. "Maybe we can-"

"Oh, gotta go," Rey said looking down at her watch. See you later!"

I nodded and rushed to my next class. She was amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about her all day. She liked one of the bands that I liked!

"Ben Solo, take off your good," I heard my teacher yell out into the class.

"It's Kylo Ren," I said putting my head down onto my desk.

"You have till the count of three to remove your hood."

"And you have till the count of three to continue teaching this class."

"Go to the principals office. I'm sick of your attitude."

"Hey! Same here. At least we can agree on something," I said cooly as I walked out of the class. Laughing to myself, I walked myself to the principals office.

"Rey?"

"Kylo?"

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"I'm helping the guidance counselor sort through papers," Rey said putting a stack of papers on the receptionists desk. She walked towards me and motioned me to sit down.

"Well that's nice," I said softly.

  "What are you doing here?"

"I got in trouble," I said looking down at the floor.

"It's gonna be okay," Rey said smiling.

  I looked up at her. "You aren't mad?"

"Nope," she said laughing. "Just try not to get into so much trouble.

"If that's what you want," I said giving her a shy smile.

"You should smile more often, you look nice when you smile."

"Thank you," I said feeling my face grow red again. "You look pretty when you smile."

"You are suck a dork," Rey said suddenly.

"What?"

"Hux told me something and I'm starting to believe that it's true," she said laughing.

"What did he say?" I felt nervous. She definitely thought me liking her was funny.

"He told me to do this," Rey said before smashing her lips on mine. I felt shocked. I broke the kiss and started into her hazel eyes.

"You like me?"

"Idiot. I've liked you since 9th grade. You've just been so busy sulking around so I didn't have much time to tell you."

"You have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words," I said before pulling Rey closer to me and kissing her."

"You smell liken strawberries," I said burying my head into her neck. "I love it."

"Well, I love Eau De Kylo," she said laughing.

  I rolled my eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I finally have the honor of calling you my girlfriend," I said beaming.

"And now, I can finally call you my boyfriend," Rey said happily.