Solo's

I smiled and kissed my husbands forehead. Ben rolled over and pinned me down, grinning. He pulled me into a tight hug and I started to feel tears stream down his face onto my shoulder.

"Thank you, Rey. Thank you for saving me," Ben said kissing me passionately.

"You don't need to thank me every day, Ben. You played the biggest role in your redemption anyways," I said smiling.

Ben smiled a bit and nodded. "I came back mainly because of you and Leia." Ben looked down at the eccentric comforter on the bed.

"She is in a better place now," I said softly.

Ben sighed. "I know, at least she got to see the galaxy finally be in peace once more."

I started to open up my mouth to say something before Ben tackled me, laughing. I rolled my eyes and broke free from his hold.

"You have much to learn, my young padawan."

I laughed and looked down at my stomach. I instantly regretted it. Ben gave me a weird look and my face turned bright red. Ben ran his hands through his raven black hair and gave me a questioning look.

"Why are you always glancing at your stomach?"

"No reason."

"Rey," Ben said sternly. Are you hiding something from me?"

"No, why would I do that?"

"Because Finn and Poe slapped me on the back and congratulated me."

My face turned bright red. Ben gave a me hurt look and lifted his hand and suddenly he was extracting my memory.

"You think your so slick are you? Well not anymore, Rey. Whatever your hiding from your own husband I will find out," Ben said through the force.

"Sure," I said back.

I felt pain yet I enjoyed Ben's expressions as he went through my memory's. He wasn't even close to the secret yet. All of a sudden I felt Ben let go. I looked up to see a wide eyed Ben. He looked shocked and tears had begun streaming down his face.

"Baby Solo," he whispered softly.

All of a sudden I was met by a fierce hug. "My Rey, thank you," Ben whispered in my ear. He leaned down and gently kissed my still flat stomach.

"I love you, Rey Solo."

"And I love you, Ben Solo."