Selena

i sat at my desk nervously watching the clock school started at 8 i got through my first hour with the teacher not bringing up the topic. my second hour the teacher piped up.

"if anyone leave the classroom today you will have an F for this semester." 

and he went on with the class. 

5 minutes...

my phone was blowing up in my lap of people encouraging one another.

4 minutes everyone was watching there phones too.

3 minutes i don't wanna fail this class.

2 minutes the girl was a year younger then me... i wouldn't want to deal with that.

1 minute everyone looked terrified of this because no matter what we say to our friends when it comes to happening its terrifying to protest like this.

9:30 the teacher didn't glance twice at the clock before continuing the lecture. no one got up. i took a deep breath, i slung my bag over my shoulder and i told myself that i had a D+ anyways. and i walked.

aparently others just needed someone to do it first, i don't know how many followed me but enough did that the teacher repeated his threat again. 

kids were already gathering in the gym on the floor. it wasn't too hard to find Taylor as she was being loud as ever. it's amazing that that girl hasnt gotten stepped on in the sheer volume of people in here.

"how many are we expecting?" i asked her.

"the gym can fit the whole body." she said back.

"Taylor...." i threaten

"what?"

*sigh* "i don't know with you anymore."

the gym teacher was in his office still a.k.a the one being protested. the group chat had something prepaired for when he does leave.

you could see throught his window that he was calling people and banging on the glass trying to get students to leave the gym. he used the intercom to try and tell us to go back to class. upon that the entire gym of students decided to chant.

"14 years... 14 years...14 years..." loud enough that you could hear in the principles office.

"Taylor?" i started.

"yes?" she asked.

"crowds looking kinda rowdy."

"you think?"

"as much as i'd love to, we maybe shouldnt rip him to shreds when he trys to leave."

"i got it covered." she said.

fifteen minutes goes by and the PE teacher knows exactly how trapped he is, that is until Edvige shows up in the auditorium with a mega phone, in hand and dressed as dapper as always.

"Alright! as much as you wanna rip him up we cannot leave him trapped because then it is a hostige situation and no longer a peaceful protest, so we will be removing him from the scene and whatever happens after that is not on school property." he finishes with a smile. 

Castro and Carlose came in and made sure he got out safe.

"so hes just being released into the streets?!" 

"i nothing about it." Taylor smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"and i don't wanna know." i stated back looking ahead onces again.

the principle came in soon after and ripped the megaphone from Edvige.

"you are all ordered to go to class or risk suspension!"

"i concent to the suspension!" Taylor yelled back, followed by several cheers.

"oh wait! i'm not even old enough to concent!" she followed... more cheers.

the principle got red in the face, before all color drained. 

he turned to Edvige who said something to him then left to the principles office.

it was one o'clock at this point. one it hit three we would be tresspassing.

Edivge came back in with the mega phone and put it up to his mouth.

"Attention attention student body, your PE teacher has been turminated due to "confidental legalitys", please allery your parents to pick you up and exit the gym in a single file manor. thank you for your participation." he finished there was a cheer and aplause.

Taylor and i got to Edvige.

"Can i hitch a ride home?" i asked him.

"your mothers already here, best of luck Ragazzino (kiddo)"

i sighed and marched out to her car waiting in pick up.

she drove me home without saying a word before we sat down at the kitchen table, me and her.

"what he did wasn't right." she started.

"how the school handled it wasn't right. how to sponsors handled it was right. how you handled it... i'm still deciding."

"am i in trouble?" i asked.

"let me get your report card in the mail, then we'll see" she smirked.

"Are you proud of me?" i asked her.

she thought for a moment before smiling.

"i am very proud of you, you stood up for what you believed in. you saw the injustice happening and you said to stop it until they listened. one voice can move mountains honey, you just need to know where to push." she gave me a hug, then kissed my forehead.

"that doesn't give you permission to start fights willy nilly." 

"i know mom." i told her.

thats Taylors job. I didn't say that part.