Edvige

once Taylor returned home she looked almost... angry?

"what's wrong?" i asked her.

"well, i met an old friend there so that's good, then at lunch the FIRST person of color walked in and EVERYONE was being a racist prick!" she spat, with anger in her voice.

"what did you do?" i asked, my blood boiling.

"i went up to her, and invited her to have lunch with me and Tony. then i found out we have the last four classes together." she said, a small smile on her lips.

"what's her name?" i ask

"Selena." she responds. 

"anything else?" i ask.

"funding there went to AP so i don't have a tutor," she muttered, still angry.

"WHAT!" i yell.

we paid have been the main investors in that school ofr over fifty years! and they shift funding?!

"well, then they, are about to get one hell of a phone call..." was all i say before walking out. 

i pick up my phone and call the Principle of that school.

"Mr. EDwins office how may i help you?" the secretary asks.

"yes, i am calling on behalf of the Agepeto investors, we have a complaint on where our funding is going." 

"y-yes, i'll transfer you." her voice shaky. 

"hello?" the Principle answers.

"yes, i would just like to ask, why the TEN MILLION a year we put into your school, isn't going to the children who actually genuinly need to learn?!" i spit into the phone.

"i-i'm sorry?" he asks, clearly taken aback. 

"yes, a child in our care, has informed me that you took away the Catching-Up program for AP students?" i say.

"that money is going for their scholerships." he says trying to be calm.

"bullshit! i know every kid that goes there can earn their own scholerships, and if not let em' pay for college themselves! i did! my parents did! and so did everyone else in this family! it teaches them the value of money and education, and i am not gonna hand feed them when their 18! so get the Catch-Up program back or we are retracting our funding all together!" i threaten.

"w-we can't just take that funding away from there..." he says, getting almost angry.

"and you can't take a real education from Children who so despratly need it!" i counter.

"how about i schedual a meeting tomorrow to discuss this? ten o'clock?" he says, acting like he is about to 'put us in our place'

"oh we'll be there." i promise before hanging up. 

the next day i get into a suit, along with Basta, and he put on sunglasses to hide the scar over his eye. and Castro, who Carlos stayed at home, as i didn't want to scare the man to death. Basta is our legal representative, who can be... persuasive.

Don offered to go, but i politely refused, as he is the most known out of all of us, and could cause a school lock down in some cases. 

on to drive to school i told Taylor that we were meeting with the principle about this.

"no! it's okay, i can learn myself! i have been-"

"for years, well you don't need to learn like that. trust me, i know it sucks. i want you to get a good education Tay, you'll still be in all your classes with Selena, but for Math and English we'll get you help with." i answer.

she didn't say anything after that. once we arived we turned heads, people saw Taylor, then the three of us and eyes popped. 

"have a good day Kid." Castro says, giving her a fist bump, before she hurried to class and we walked to the principles office.

"remember being here boys?" i chuckle.

"yeah, Mrs. Lanister was enough to bust some balls." Basta chuckled.

i go up to the secretary whos already visibly quaking at the sight of Castro.

"we have an appointment with the principle," i say calmly.

"n-name?" she squeaks.

"Agapeto." i say simply. she visibly pales, i don't know why? perhaps he told her about the very real threat of loosing over 80% of their funding.

"right away sir." she says quickly before buzzing the man. i went and took a seat. we had usually remained pretty anonymous to them, but this we all view is important. 

the door opens and the Principle walks out wearing a dress shirt and slacks, his hair sleaked back, and a serious expression on his face. the three of us stand up, two being six foot and the other a hulking six foot seven, he went pale. Basta took off his glasses and was the first to walk towards the office.

"let's get down to buisness then." Basta states, and the two of us are close behind.

"lets..." Mr. Edwin said.

"so, you have some... concerns..." he says nervously eyeing Bastas brief case. 

"yes, we do."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

within twenty minutes we got everything sorted out in a rather civilized manor. i explained that we wouldn't take all the money from AP but also found out that over 70% of it was going there. i made sure we got it in writing that it would be evenly distributed across all aspects of the school. and Basta also explained that as investors, we choose what we want the money to go to, and the fact that they refuesed that we could have gotten him and over half the school board outta the job.

with that we left the school with a contract stating our demands and if he refused to follow it, we can and will shut down the school temporaraly, and replace every teacher and staff member there, accept the librarian, she was an old favorite of mine.