TAYLOR

after i heard a bunch of doors slamming and people running around there was silence. i got up and began looking around the house for pretty much anyone. i was here alone... weird, such a big family you'd think they would have left someone behind. now it's just me... i know! i'm gonna go see a friend. 

i got my bag but left my notebook here so they would know i'm coming back. i don't quite know how to spell yet, so i just left a piece of paper with their gang symbol and a heart next to it. i put the paper on the kitchen table before walking out and down a few blocks. it was a little dark but enough to see still. as i was walking i saw a big group of people standing up ahead, a gang i didn't recognize... i took out my pepper spray and knife hid in my sleeve before i began going around them.

"look who it is!" someone shouted at me

i turned to look at them and saw... Loyd. that bastard isn't worth anything for me now.

"wan't some work kid?" he shouted at me.

"no thanks." i said back before i kept walking.

"come here sweet cheeks." one of his men said, grabbing me.

"let go!" i shouted before spraying right into his eyes.

"Bitch!" he cussed at me before punching me in the face. 

a few more came up to me and i went wild with my knife, i could only do so much with this dull thing though. finally i was grabbed and held onto the ground. 

"come on let's get her back." said one of the men. 

Loyd knelt down in front of me and i looked at him with pure hatred. 

"we got their girl, now 

we just gotta wait for them to find out." he said with a smirk in his voice. 

"you can go to hell!" i yelled at him. 

there was a thump, and a pain in the back of my head, everything started to fade out. this can't be happening! i gotta fight it! i tried as hard as i could to stay awake, till finally i couldn't anymore, i gave in and fell unconscious.

____________________

i remember being thrown into a trunk, i remember someone tanking my hands behind my back. that's about it, i couldn't really get myself to move till now. i looked up and opened my eyes. i was in a brightly lit white room. i was tied to a chair with wires, and it was really cold. 

"hello?" i shouted. fear rose in me, nine years on the street and you think i would have been kidnapped before? nah, first time for everything i guess.

"um... hello! could i get some answers?" i shouted sarcastically. you have nothing if you don't have a sense of humor.

"look who's awake?" a voice said from behind me. 

a door slammed shut, locked, and then footsteps going down the stairs. 

"come at me bro!" i shouted in a funny way, i don't know why i'm not taking this seriously, i have been told i hide behind my jokes before. 

"alright." he said before i felt a sharp cold piece of metal being held against my neck. 

i sucked in a breath and gripped onto the arms of the chair.

"kidding! kidding!" i said before he lowered the knife.

"so you're the one that Edvige is so taken with." he said with a smirk.

"what do you mean? let me outta here!" i shouted as i started to struggle. 

suddenly the wires around my wrists started to burn, the more i moved the more it hurt. 

"what i mean is that the Mafia is so obsessed with you that they would die for you... that's exactly what i plan to have them do." he said with a smirk before coming in front of me. Loyd!

"what do you have against the Mafia?" i asked him, i knew full well what he had against them. they didn't accept him and him being a petty shit, he started his own gang and wants to over throw them.

"i want their territory." he said simply.

"this is a pretty cheap shot if you ask me." i said, i really need to learn to keep my mouth shut to be honest.

he pointed the knife right at my face and just grazed my nose. 

"you might wanna be careful, though i still need you alive that doesn't mean i won't hurt you." he told me.

"what's with the white room? wouldn't you rather scare me with a dingy room?" i asked him.

"the thing about that, is i like to see just how much blood i can get to stain the perfect porcelin tile..." he said in a sadistic way. 

i swallowed a knot in my throat trying to find my voice, but it might be better to stay silent.

"get started shall we?"