𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗞, 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 (𝗳)

WARNINGS - FLUFF

WARNINGS - FLUFF

Jung Hoseok absolutely loved being in your warm embrace in the morning, especially the morning after sex. it was something about how you cuddled him close to you chest and gave little kisses to his neck to soothe him, how you made sure to make him feel loved each and everyday.

it was moments and mornings like these where sunlight was shining through your curtains, shining brightly on hoseok's face, and he was sleeping beautifully and peacefully. you hugged him tighter as you woke up. it was times like these where you woke up earlier than he did just to admire him. you looked at his sleeping form, smiling at the color contrast in skin colors.

you admired his features. how he eyelashes lay gently on his upper cheeks, how his lips turned upwards slightly as he slept, how his breathing was steady and calm. the sunlight illuminated his amazingly sharp features. his eyes fluttered open slowly and looked up at you. his lips curved into a warm smile. "good morning." he mumbled with a raspy voice.

"morning, sunshine." you complimented. as early as it was, his cheeks flushed light pink. "time to wake up." you kissed his cheek, his forehead, and his nose. he pouted slightly and took matters into his own hands, putting both of his hands on your cheeks and pulling your face close to his. his lips touched yours gently. "i love you." he said once the kiss was over, hugging you once more. "i love you too, sunshine." she smiled and cuddled back into your arms.