𝗕𝗧𝗦, 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞

WARNINGS - MOMMY KINK, SUGGESTIVE CONTENT

Kim Namjoon
it would be on a saturday when you and namjoon would sleep in. you were up on your side of the bed, scrolling through your phone and waiting for him to get up. he felt him shuffle slightly to your left, and you looked down at him. he rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. "i'm up, mommy." he mumbled, voice raspy from 8 hours of sleep. his eyes widened in realization. "s-sorry." he stuttered in embarrassment, and his cheeks turned beet red. "'mommy', hm? i can live with that." you smiled darkly and leaned over to kiss him softly.

Kim Seokjin
with all the confidence jin has, i (author) feel like he'd straight up tell you he had one. he be all nervous and fidgety as he told you, preparing himself for rejection and embarrassment. "i-i have a mommy kink."he'd blurt it out quickly with red cheeks. imagine how over the moon he'd be that you actually had one too, the baby would be so excited.

Min Yoongi
it wouldn't be revealed until you were kissing down his neck seductively as he whined. he would moan loudly as you kissed and sucked on his sweet spot right below his ear. he melted into your touch. "m-mommy, please." he moaned, tugging at the hem of your shirt. you stopped kissing his neck, and moved up to his lips. "what is it that you want, babyboy?" you asked, nipping at his bottom lip. he smiled mentally as he knew you accepted him and his kink. "you." he replied confidently.

Jung Hoseok
it would be somewhere in public, after you'd spoiled him or something. you would've noticed him eyeing a brand new pair of shoes that came out slyly. he didn't want to ask you for a pair becuase he didn't want you to spend your money on him. so, you noticed him, and dragged him to the store to buy them. he'd be so excited and energetic. thanking you after you left the store with a hug and a kiss. "thank you, mommy." he'd whisper, kissing your neck slyly. "you're welcome, baby boy." you smiled against his neck as he only hugged you tighter.

Park Jimin

you and jimin would be cuddled on the biggest couch you owned, under a pile of blankets, watching hours worth of movies. you were only on your second movie, fifty shades of gray, when jimin started to move around in your grasp. "you okay?" you asked, pausing the movie momentarily. "i'm sorry, i can't-" he whimpered as he grinned on your thigh. "please, mommy, fuck me." he whined into your shoulder, still rutting against you. you smiled to yourself devilishly, and ran your palm over your he bulge in his shorts. "of course, babyboy."

Kim Taehyung

you found out about his kink the same time you found out he was a bottom/submissive. you came home, wanting cuddles from your boyfriend, only to find him in your room, with a tight choker on, pumping his hard and swollen cock quickly, moaning out 'mommy' along with an array of choked moans. you cleared your throat, and watched as he looked at you with wide eyes before whimpering. "help me, please, mommy." he whined out pathetically. you smiled slyly, and walked over to where he was, quickly taking the lead.

Jeon Jungkook

it would be in public because jungkook is a huge brat. he'd be teasing you by rubbing his hands along your thighs, dangerously close to your heat. "jungkook. stop." you demanded. "what are you gonna do? punish me, mommy?" he smirked, his tone dripping with mischief. you gripped his hand. "that's exactly what i'm going to do, babyboy." your tone was harsh and unforgiving, and jungkook knew he'd crossed a line.

sorry for the late chapter!