𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜, 𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢 (𝘀)

_commontrash_

WARNINGS - TATTO ARTIST!YOONGI, MIDDLE EASTERN!READER, HANDJOBS, SADISM, MASOCHISM, DEGRADATION

you walk onto the small shop slowly, taking a deep breath among entering. the small shop was painted black, and there was a soft whirring in the background that distracted you from the immense decoration.

despite the dark decor, it smelled like sweet vanilla in the shop. there was only about 3 other people in the shop waiting for a tattoo, and you were relieved. you sat in one of the leather chairs placed by the entrance, and prepared yourself for you first tattoo.

you were looking around the shop when a man caught your eyes. he was dressed in all black and had a tattoo sleeve on his arm. he had blackish-brown hair that was tied with a black bandanna around his forehead. he walked over to an empty chair and prepared it for an appointment.

he finished and scanned the room until his eyes landed on you. he stopped and smirked, still staring at you. "y/n, your chair is ready." he called out to you. you composed yourself. he's the one you booked your appointment with? you decided not to dwell on the moment and will your legs to move towards him.

"first time?" he asked, cleaning needles and filling them with ink. "yeah, it's that obvious?" you joked slightly, testing the waters. he smiled a gummy slightly. "not really, you just seem nervous. don't worry though, once you get used to the pain it doesn't hurt." he attempted to reassure. i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"okay, okay. focus on me, and it'll be over soon." he sat on a small stool beside you. "you said over the phone you'd like a small rose tattoo on your wrist?" you nodded you head, scared to trust your voice for fear it would waver.

"would you like to hold my hand?" you nodded and grabbed his hand tightly. he wiped down your right wrist with disinfectant and alcohol. he wiped over it with a small cloth and turned on the machine.

he put the ink-filled needle to your wrist and pressed down. he moved the needle along your wrist, darkening the very tanned skin there. the pain kicked in at full speed once he hit a vein. you bit your lip to keep from screaming out in pain. you gripped his hand tighter, and tried not to make any noise.

you clenched your eyes shut tightly as you tried to keep your eyes from watering. during the process, he went over multiple veins and you did your best to keep quiet. eventually, you felt the painful needle leave your skin.

"we're finished with the inking. if you want, you can take a small break before i color it in." he suggest, wiping your skin again and cleaning his needle. "i'm fine. i'd rather get it all done, mr. min." you say respectfully, getting your breathing to a normal pace and clearing your head. "please, call me yoongi." he smiles warmly.