𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡, 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗘 (𝘀)

writers block sucks major ass. also, jimin x chubby!reader becuase i relate. 

WARNINGS - CHUBBY!READER, BODY APPRECIATION, ORAL (F!RECEIVING), FINGERING(F!RECEIVING)

jimin was panting lightly and collecting his breath from the intense orgasm you'd just gave him. he hugged and cuddled you tightly, coming down from cloud nine. "miss?" he asked softly from your arms. "hm?" you hummed, slowly rubbing small circles into his hip.

"w-why do you never allow me to please you? you always please me, with handjobs and blowjobs, why won't you let me please you too?" he asked, looking up at you curiously. you sighed. you knew you'd have to have a conversation with him like this sooner or later, though you'd rather it be later.

"are you not sexually attracted to me? did i do something wrong?" he sat up, moving himself from your embrace to look at you. "no, it's definitely not that, babyboy." he was silent and tilted his head slightly, awaiting your answer.

"it's because of my insecurities." you said hesitantly, you weren't used to feeling so vulnerable, and you hated it. you were the domme, and you were used to control. having no control over the way you felt was a little scary.

"you're beautiful. please, let me show you how beautiful i think you are." he whispered seductively. he made a rush to take off your pants, eager to please you. he kissed his way up your thighs lovingly. "i love your thighs." he mumbled against the soft skin. he reached your heat, pawing at your panties. after he was bored of teasing you, he pulled the underwear off quickly.

he placed both of your thighs over his shoulders and attached his lips to your wet core. you closed your eyes in pure bliss, letting out quiet moans as he nipped and sucked at your clit. "you taste amazing, mommy. your sounds are beautiful too." he spoke before taking your clit in his mouth, and sucking on the bundle of nerves roughly. "f-fuck." you tried to keep your moans quiet, but struggled greatly.

you moaned loudly when he unexpectedly added two fingers to the mix, pushing them in and out quickly. he curled and curved them, almost immediately finding the spot that would drive you crazy. he continued to press down on that spot, loving how your hips bucked. "i-if you keep doing that, i-i'm gonna cum-" you warned airily. you could feel the smug smile on his lips as he pressed down on that spot harder, causing you to stiffen under him and cum.

he made sure to clean you up quickly, just so he he could get back into your warm embrace. "please tell me when you feel insecure. you're beautiful and i want you to know that." he mumbled. "thank you, jimin." you said sincerely, and he smiled as you held him.

lil sum sum cuz i literally went poof disappear-

anyway, y'all got some prompts i can use? i got mad writers block.