𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘, 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧

WARNINGS - RAPLINE X READER, MAFIA AU, SUGGESTIVE CONTENT

the rapline being the most powerful korean mafia leaders, and you being a shy maid. the rapline would be so powerful, that sometimes they didn't know who they hired, hence why a new maid was being introduced to them. all three of them instantly felt an attraction to you, and you were always shy under their lustful glares. the other maids would be envious that you, of all people, got their attention, and would bully and belittle you about it. that is, until the rapline found out. all of the maids were fired except for you. their most tedious workers could see how whipped they were for you after you got your own room, with a custom bathroom, and even had more days off. they made sure to pamper you and spoil you rotten, even if you felt like you didn't deserve it. once you asked why they were doing this, they simply said they liked you, which took you by surprise. all three of them, the most powerful leaders of the most powerful mafia in korea, liked you, a simple maid. you were a little overwhelmed at first. anyway, they made sure to be kind, loving, caring, and protective over you. you were the only person they'd show their soft side to. they'd even be soft for you in other aspects. other aspects meaning the bedroom. they'd be submissive under you touch, even shivering in excitement when they didn't know what you had planned for them. by the end of a scene, they be whimpering and shaking, panting as they came down from an array of intense orgasms. they truly loved and adored you, they loved everything about you.

it's safe to say the rapline as powerful mafia leader would be soft, for only you.

double update!

imma make this a book-