Ink and Fresh x Fake Happy Reader pt 2

(Recap for me mainly)
Your pov

Ink: Ah i know she can stay with fresh I'm sure he wouldn't mind a new friend to be by..

Dream: ink I don't think thats a good idea, what of he turns her *he whispers to ink*

Ink: don't worry fresh won't harm her its his break year.

"Hello im still here -___-"

Ink: I know wouldn't for get a second time

"you already did that*

Ink: wha no, time

'before i new it i was in a colorful void' *made no attempt to move because you feel asleep*

Fresh's pov

'I Was Sk8ing Around My Raddog Inks Place When I Heard One UnRad Tump So I Sk8 Along To The Noise I see (y/r)
(your race cat dog monster human etc...) so i rolled on up to her, got close to see if she was alive she was, looks like she was taking a radical nap, my rad self step closer to her, she jolted up as to be awake,

(y/n):.....*She looked around herself finally look at my rad self she at first had an empty look but unradly hit her chest looking back with a 'smile'*

(y/n): Hello ^_^ You must be fresh *she said im a 'Happy tone'*

'something isn't right out of all the rad greetings ive gotten this one didn't sound right '

"wheres ink bra"

(y/n): one planing for some kinda fight two sleeping *said so 'happily'*

'i just stared at this girl...Is she like me?'

You: could you possibly stop staring at me *'happy tone'*

Yur pov

*he gets closer to your face*
"personal space please"

*ink show up right in between us*
Ink: Fresh keep some space away from my- her,

Fresh: bruh i was just checking if she was al' ight, but i would like to be friends with this Radical person.

((ᏔᎬᏞᏞ ᎢᎻᎪᎢᏚ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ ᎢᏔᎾ ᏆF YᎾᏌ ᏔᎪNᎢ ᎷᎾᎡᎬ ᏞᎬᎢ ᎷᎬ KNᎾᏔ Ꮖ ᎷᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᎻᎪᏙᎬ ᏞᎾᏚᎢ ᎷY ᎢᎾᏌᏟᎻ FᎾᎡ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏆᎠK ᏚᎾ ᏞᎬᎢ ᎷᎬ KNᎾᏔ!))
ᏔᎾᎡᎠ ᏟᎾᏌNᎢ 339