Chapter 13 (ENGLISH)

A brief note: Thanks for all the comments. I am really grateful... I hope you'll like this new chapter, a long one ;)

Sun, with a sigh, dropped onto the bed while his eyes remained fixed on the paper that indicated where one of the crowns had been hidden. Now that he had a little more time to read those lines, he was starting to understand why most of the contestants were trying to befriend his sister.

It was so damn difficult...

"Everyone must think Ewwie knows the answer  to the puzzle... that father had told her the place or a clue that would help her win this contest.." 

With a sight he dropped the paper on his lap.

The funniest thing in all this mess was that all of them were wrong... that, as he had said to Moon, they hardly knew anything about Korn's job. Their father was adamant in no seeing any of them during the contest. Not even himself..  something that was making him go up the walls.

His instinct was telling him that things had changed, that his father wasn't telling them something... a big important thing.

Why else would he not see them? 

He was the one who had devised that whole damn plan and gotten them into that mess! 

Was he going to leave them alone? Without saying anything to them?

No... Sun didn't believe it...

Something had happened... something that had changed everything... and that could really make them end up with a nice noose around their neck...

Sun groaned and, getting out of bed, began pacing the room.

"I have to talk to him...I have to see him!"

And he was going to do it... even if he had to sneak through a window... after all, it wouldn't be the first time... nor the last.

- "I'm leaving..." - commented Ewwie, from the door of the room. A slight smile on her face.

Sun quickly sat on the bed and smiled at her as if nothing was wrong. As if everything was good and they were completely safe...

- "Are you sure you want to go to that meeting?" - He asked as he looked at his little sister's face. Finally, after checking that she did not seem to have noticed his own nervousness, he continued speaking much more calmly - "you already know that they are going to try to get information from you..."

Ewwie let out a light chuckle.

- "Let them try...after all, I don't know anything about the test...nor about father's  parchment. Besides, our cousins have promised me hot chocolate...a big cup of hot chocolate! I'm not going to let the opportunity pass"

Then, without saying anything else, she turned around and headed towards the door, disappearing after a few seconds.

Sun, for a few moments, did not know whether to laugh or cry... A second later, however, he rested his eyes again on the paper that, in his nervousness, he had crumpled and then left on the bed.

More calmly than he really felt he smoothed it out and reread the first paragraph.

..

.

- "Where the past rest... whom survive... the entrance...."

The man sighed.

There...

There was something... He knew.

"But what ...?" He wondered as he slid his gaze across the room.