Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Nahhh you'll see when we get there." He said as i pouted.

He grabbed my hand, enterwining our fingers as he led me to a car which was parked outside.

Is that car his? Damn.

I sat in the passengers seat as he went around the car and sat in the drivers seat.

We drove for a long time, an hour maybe, before he finally told me just exactly where we were heading.

"Okay, so naturally in Korea there would be no way we could do stuff like this, you know take our masks off and enjoy the outdoors. So, i decided that we should go through like a whole tour drive, you know you take me to different places in Canada and we'll enjoy everything, like a tour of the area would usually be like." He said as i thought about that idea.

It could be a little dangerous to drive around without a mask even if its in Canada, but honestly it would be like a dream come true.

Being able to walk as normal person in the streets, not having to wear a mask, dating as you wish, and not worrying about your reputation and how you have to appear as a perfect role model, i could avoid doing all these things just for one day. Its good enough for me.

And so, off we went to this little minature tour of ours.

"Wow, i never knew Canada had such great places like this." He said as i opened the widow, feeling the fresh wind hit my face, it was amost theraputic.

"Lets head to get some food first though, i'm famished." I said as he nodded heading to a good fast food place.

"Wow, really, Wendy's??" I said as he just shrugged ordering some food for the both of us as i just smiled.

"Yoongi," I started, he looked at me as we both waited for our order. "Whose prettier me or the Wendy's logo?" I asked pointing at the red headed girl in the logo.

Stupid question i know but still its fun.

He kept looking back and forth, unsure of what to say.

"I think the logos prettier sorry." he said smirking as i scoffed.

"Yeah right, who would even pick her she looks like annabelle." I said glaring at nothing in particular.

He started laughing, seeming to really enjoy teasing me. Maybe i should have said something else.

We got our food and parked a little further away from the fast food place and began eating. God, this is so good, i haven't had western fast food in so long and you can't blame me for missing it so much.

"Wow, we don't have a Wendy's in Korea sadly but seriously we should." Suga said taking another bite of his baconator and swallowing it whole.

And so for the rest of the night, we both went to many places, parks, aquariums, and even just drove around for a little while.

And all i can honestly say that it was just perfect.

Who knew such a simple date could feel so fufilling.

We headed home at around 10pm as he dropped me off. We were at the doorstep and i was about to enter when he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back, closing the door in the process.

"Hey, what are you doing?" i asked as Yoongi just shrugged and nuzzled his head in my shoulder, backhugging me in the process

"I don't want to go..."

"Go where? Aren't you leaving the day after tomorrow?" I asked as he looked up at me guilty

"Yeah well, our vacation got cut short, apparently Hoseok got into a scandel with Momo from Twice and they need the whole group to be there so i need to head bacl go Korea right now." He said as i felt weird hearing that Hobi had gotten into a scandal, and with Momo of all people? I knew something was up between the two.