Chapter 9- Fuck the League

I walked in with Barry after being teleported. I pictuered my Jinx self without blood on me and I was now cleaned up. We walked to a long tabel and I sat next to the Flash. Under the tabel his fingers laced with mine claming my nerves. "We have an offer to make you," Superman said. "What kind of offer," Barry asked. "We'd like you both to join the league," Batman asked. "Absolutely," Barry exclaimed. I let go of his hand and asked, "What's the catch?" "Well the only one is based on regulation we can't have you start as heros you'd have to pass training then do a month at the least of being a sidekick and work up from there," Bats explained.

I crossed my arms and scoffed. "No thanks I don't feel like getting demoted to join a club," I fired. "I also sure as hell don't need to be assigned missions," I said. "Jinx it's just training and a month," Flash argued. "It's a load of bull. None of you started as a sidekick," I spat. "We founded it," Wonder Woman stated agitated. "I know for a fact Bats wasn't a founder. I don't need training or people who think their all high and mighty because their in a special little hero club telling me it's regulation to start a sidekick. No one gets out of the sidekick zone," I said, "Thanks for your offer I must decline." I stood up.

"Where are you going," Barry asked. "Somewhere not full of hypocrits," I called and did a front handspring to the teleport. I started walking muttering under my breath hiding a sly smile. I took another step and found myself back in the league. I scoffed. "What do you want from me," I asked in a groan. "This is a warning. Get in our way and we will arrest you," Superman said. "You're all dicks. Have fun with your new dick friends Flash," I said. "We mean it," Bats said. "I'm hearing the words coming out of your mouth, but I don't give a flying fuck," I said. A gold whip came towards me and I jinxed it. It flung back wrapping Wonder Woman.

"I won't get in you way if you stay out of mine," I said. I teleported out winding up back there. "Alright fuckwads last I recalled this was an offer. I have an option to say no," I said starting to get pissed off. "If you leave the tower again you will be an enemy of the league and taken down," Superman said. "Fine! Arrest me for not joining your club," I said walking to the teleport. "FUCK THE LEAGUE," I said and teleported down.

I kept walking. I started laughing. Barry has a much better shot at them going easy on him. They're gonna prove a point with him. I did a cartwheel then a hand spring. I stopped in any alley becoming Karsyn again. I walked up to my room. I got a call from Barry and picked up my vocal chords retuned to normal, "Hey." "Hi," he said. I chuckled, "Hi?" I opened my back door and the line went dead. I saw a single rose in a vase and walked over picking up the card up.

Go eat
2 pizzas ordered
Living room set up
Room cleaned

I saw the first letter of each line said go 2 livinig room. I picked up the rose turning it in my fingers and walked to the living room. I flicked on the lights and Barry was standing in the center holding two pizzas. "How 'bout that first date," He asked. I smiled like crazy and nodded. He put down the pizza set up a movie and turned off the lights. I sat next to him on the couch and ate pizza. After we finished two whole pizzas and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi there was still half the movie. It was a horror film and at this point I had Barry's arm around my shoulder. He'd seen the movie twenty times an was unphased. It ended and now he popped in another movie. It was dead silent in the beginning and a crow flew out as a jump start. I jumped up a solid three feet in the air and ended up hiding my head in his shoulder. "Fucking crow," I mumbled.

He was stifling a laugh. I pulled my head out of his shoulder and whacked his arm, "Not funny!" "It was pretty funny," he said. I rolled my eyes supressing a smile. "You know you love me," he said. "That's besides the point," I said crossing my arms. He hugged me and put his head on my shoulder giving me a puppy dog look. "Don't," I said. "You said you love me," he said. "No," I said. "You love me," he said again. "Barry," I said. "You love me, he repeated. "Stop it," I replied. "You love me," he continued. "I'm going to kill you," I stated chuckling. "But you love me," he said. "Damn.It.Barry," I said trying not to laugh. He kissed my cheek and I chuckled shaking my head.