Chapter 2- Midnight Maji

I woke up on a cot in pain. I heard the heart monitor beeping and start to speed up. I looked around and pulled out the I.V. line grabbing a pen and clicking it. I climbed out of the bed and the door opened. "Karsyn it's just me," Barry said. I noticed he had puffy red eyes. "B-Barry," I asked. I saw him smile and hold back tears as he flung his arms around me. I was confused, but hugged back as he clearly tried to stifle a sob. I rubbed his back in an attempt to console him. "I thought we'd lost you too," he mumbled into my shoulder. I shook my head vigorously. "Too," I asked. "Felicity got hurt then left," he said. "Where," I asked. "Back to Starling City," he said pulling himself together.

He was in a S.T.A.R. labs hoodie with jeans and sneakers. I noticed him flinch as my hand brushed his waist. I stopped raising an eyebrow. "It's nothing," He said. I crossed my arms giving him a stubborn look. "Show me," I said. He sighed lifting the side of his shirt. There was a scarring wound on his side. I looked at him and looked back then it was scarred over. "Barry what is that," I asked. "Merlin escaped I tried to stop him but he shot an arrow through me," Barry said. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming. "It's fine I heal quickly look," he said. I looked back at it and it was gone. I poked it confused dropping my hand. I heard a turning of a knob. The door opened and I was ready to freeze something but relaxed as Cisco, Kaitlynn and Dr. Wells walked in.

"Look it's gone," Barry said pointing and then dropped his sweatshirt as they clearly hadn't heard. "You're awake," Cisco said. I nodded. "We've been covering for you, you're sister was very concerned," Wells said. I looked around and Kaitlynn noticed saying. "You were in a coma for only five days," she said. I nodded. Oh only five days no big fuckin' deal. I was handed a set of clothes and nodded as they left. I changed and was wearing a black skin tight, long sleeved slouch neck shirt; blue, acid washed deconstructed jeans with rips; black combat boots that ended just below my mid-calf; I pulled my hair back and tied it with a ribbon I found in the draw on the side if the cot. I found my make-up pallet and put on a smokey eye with a cat tail eyeliner. I took out my dark purple lipstick and put it on before leaving. Strands were falling out of the ponytail but not a lot.

I walked to the main room and stopped when I received dropped jaws from all of them, but Wells. Barry and Cisco quickly covered it and Kaitlynn smiled walking over, "You look so pretty." I smiled to say thanks. "C'mon lemme fill you in on what you missed," She said. I nodded. The two of us walked to a room and she turned off the cameras. "I feel like I'm in high school again," she said. I raised an eyebrow. She took out my phone and typed something then handed it to me. I looked at it and it read Barry and Felicity technically broke up. He officially moved on from Iris but I think he still likes someone because he's not fully aware all the time. I erased it and replied. Shit I'm out five days and I miss so much how bout you and Cisco? She read it and typed Well we have no lives so we basically made sure you were okay. I nodded and replied I'm so fixing that by the way.

She chuckled saying out loud, "Good luck with that." I gave her a look to say she's not a lost cause. "C'mon," she said and we walked out. I stopped her and listened, but it looked like I was about to pass out. I winked at her and before I knew it Barry was in here catching me as I leaned too far forward. I stood upright and smirked. "Snoop," I said teasingly. "Shit," he said. I laughed and so did Kaitlynn. "We both knew at least you or Cisco were spying on us," Kaitlynn said. I nodded. We all walked to main room and Cisco was "acting natural." "Give it up man they know," Barry said. I chuckled and nodded. "Aw c'mon," Cisco said. "Sorry Cisco," Kaitlynn said.

"So what's the plan," Barry asked. It dawned on me. It was only 5 days I should still have a broken rib. I raised a hand and Kaitlynn raised an eyebrow. I pointed at my ribs. "Oh," Kaitlynn said. "I have no idea how but it fixed itself in 48 hours," Cisco said. "Super healing," Barry said holding a hand up. I in return high-fived him and looked at the time. I pointed to the door out. They nodded, "See ya" "Oh and if your sister asks you were at Felicity's," Barry said. I nodded and caught my phone from Kaitlynn. I waved and left taking a cab back. I read through my messages and caught up on my alibis. I started to text my sister and deleted it saying hi instead. She didn't reply but I walked in through the front doors.