Chapter 7- You Shouldn't Be Alive

Karsyn's P.O.V.

I had to test if it was really Barry who had just came through. I took an unloaded gun and aimed it at him from behind. In the next second it was on the tabel. "Barry," I said as he turned seeing me. He was smiling like crazy and took off his Flash hood. I ran and hugged him. I felt him lift me off the ground a bit and I chuckled. "Please don't ever do that again," he asked. "No promises," I said as I was set back on the groud. He smiled at me and shook his head, "You are so damn stubborn." "That's not changing," I replied. "Where's Felicity," he asked. "Hey Barry," she said. He let go and waved. "C'mon," he said.

He wrapped two arms around us. I felt every molocule in my being split apart. I imagined them come apart but stay relatively close. I imagined us in STAR labs appearing. I felt my feet on the ground and looked around. Barry started to collapse and I caught him. "You didn't refule did you," I asked. He shook his head and I handed him an emergy bar that was on my suit. His color returned and he stood up.

I felt a shift of weight and arms wrap around me. I looked to see Kaitlynn. "Hey," I said chuckling. I heard a sniffle and hugged back instantly. "Hey don't cry because of me," I said softly. "Sorry," she said chuckling. She let go and I smiled at her. "How about I take you for a drink," I offered. She laughed nodding, "Deal."

"I think you might need a new name," Cisco said. I shrugged, "I think that's what you're best at Cisco." He smiled. "You're letting me come up with it," He asked. I nodded. I was taken off gaurd a bit when he pulled me into a hug. I laughed a bit and hugged back. I let go and turned hugging Felicity, "We all missed you by the way Felicity." She chuckled. I let go and gave her a look to say good luck with Oliver.

She nodded and Barry spoke up. "I'll run you over to Oliver's," He offered. "Just the train station," She said. He nodded and suddenly she was gone. Dr. Wells rolled in. "Good to have you back Karsyn," he said I nodded slightly. "Oh I have to go suprise Dakota," I said. Barry smiled, "I have a plan." I raised an eyebrow. He changed and held a hand out saying, "Trust me." I placed my hand in his and nodded, "Alright."

We walked out and took a cab to the cafe. On the ride there Barry explained that he'd find Dakota and have me behind him. I walked behind Barry my hair hiding my face from the sides. We walked up the stairs and Barry knocked. "Hey Dakota. It's Barry I just wanted to see how you were," He said through the door. It opened and he took a step over. I looked up at her and she covered her mouth. "K-Karsyn," She asked. "Yeah it's me," I said. She flung her arms around me. I hugged back and she was crying in my shoulder. "You're alive," She mumbled. "They miss I.D.ed the person in the fire," Barry said. Dakota smiled, "Thank you Barry." "For what," he asked. "Bringing her back," Dakota said. I pulled him into the hug and it was a group hug now.

"Question," Dakota asked. We all let go and looked at her. "When are you two going to accept the fact your adorable and go out," She asked. My cheeks flushed and I felt Barry's fingers lace with mine. I looked at our hands. "When we finally talk about it," he said. My heart was beating out of my chest. Hold on. He likes me. I'm living now what? "Then I'll leave you two to discuss," She said closing her room door. We walked into my room and I sat on my bed with my legs crossed. Barry sat across from me and he took my hands in his.

"I missed you," he said quietly. "I missed you too. I'm sorry for tricking you but I didn't want you to get hurt," I said looking up at him. "I'd have done the same," he said. "I," I sarted trailing off. I had to stop myself from saying somthing stupid. I was avoiding his eyes looking at my lap. If I were to look in those sea blue eyes I don't trust myself to think straight. I felt him lift my chin and ofcourse looked into those amazing sea blue eyes that swirled with hope and kindness. His hand moved from under my chin to the side of my face. His palm on my cheek. I leaned in as he did and our lips collided. We pulled apart and I opened my eyes then looked at him.