ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 - 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

Start from the beginning

Then again he closes his eyes. People stare at him like a bomb is gonna be blust at any time. And Jimin is pretty sure that they stopped breathing also though he can't read their expression because of their mask.

Taehyung smiles as he moves his lips a bit and says a simple name, "Chim?"

Everyone's hope falls at that. They look so disappointed as loud music starts banging throughout the hall.

Jimin nods his head with a little smirk as he took his mic from Sehun's hand and starts singing,

That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me now
Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away
Let me know your type
You can pick and choose me, yeah

Taehyung gets down from the stage and walks through the ballroom. Everyone was moving out of his way as he walks forward.

He looks at everyone who is clicking pictures or making a video of him. After all, this is the only day people can see him so easily and also from this close.

Suddenly 20 girls come behind Jimin wearing colorful shorts. They are doing some kind of attractive moves which suits the music.

Jimin moves so gracefully that he catches everyone's attention in a minute. Taehyung turns around and looks at Jimin with a small smile.

Jimin winks at him as he also gets down from the stage. The beat of the song is so energetic that people couldn't stop themselves from swaying and moving their bodies with it.

Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands
Oh, get closer to the secret
I'll take you to a whole new world
Yeah, open your eyes now, go

Mix the colors in the palette, pick your filter
Which me do you want?
The one to change your world, I'm your filter
Overlay me in your heart

While walking, Taehyung comes before a man who seems to be a rich one, maybe a big businessman? Though the red-haired knew everything about him.

No, not about his business. He knew about his sex life. How much he could take, which sex position he loved the most, what type of girl or boys he liked the most, everything. He was Taehyung's client once when the man first came to this place. 

Taehyung never forgets any of his clients even if he sees them for once. The red-haired boy smirks looking at the man as he comes closer and puts his nails on his cheeks. Dragging the nails down Taehyung spins him as a sign of telling him to dance.

The fatty huge man falls in a huge laughter as he starts dancing after the spin and salutes, showing his two fingers in the air to the boy who already moves forward but never forgets to salute back without turning back.

(Okay) Can you feel it now? Is it still not enough?
(Yes) Huh, you have your chance
I can be your Genie
How ‘bout Aladdin?

I'll be anything
You can pick and choose me, yeah
Oh, I will embrace you like in your dreams
Oh, it's a secret spec
For you, every day I'll be new
It's not fun to stay the same all the time

Taehyung can relate himself with the lyrics. It's true. He is different to everyone. He can change himself with the choice of the other person he is with.

No one knows his real self without Jin and Jimin. Not even Namjoon. Taehyung is like a wizard. He can change his ways, likings, dislikings and even his priorities in just a matter of seconds.