thirty two

the night bar was filled with loud music blaring from speakers that was placed from every corner. hana. who has drank her vodka for about 5 shots started to get dizzy and decided to slam her head on the bar island. its almost a week, her boyfriend, jun has lost without any news.

she tried to call him, but couldnt reached him.

baby, where have you been?

without her concerned, her tears rolled down her cheeks when she realized how much she misses jun. "hey darling, whats wrong?" naomi asked her 'bestfriend' who seems down for the past few weeks. "naomi, stop calling me that. i have a boyfriend and we are nothing apart from friends."

"but i love you more than a friend." and in a split seconds, naomi plant a kiss on hanas neck, making hana pushed her away abruptly. "oh come on! i know you love it! plus we can book a hotel if you want. jun is not here, so he wont know what we are doing." naomi state while non stop pecking hanas neck.

hana, stopped her! dont give in! you have jun!

oh hana, admit it. you loves the way she touches you. until when are you gonna lie to yourself?

but, i love jun.

you love his money, not him.

but im straight.

but you enjoy naomi's touch.

and just like that her evil side win.

"fine, naomi! im going with you! but only for tonight! and after that we wil act like nothing happened between us. full stop."

im sorry, jun. but tonight my lust won.

"we cant leave seungcheols corpse down the cellar. we need to bury him. in a right way i mean." seokmin said with a gloomy face. he cant deal with this anymore. he cant stay in this bad atmosphere any longer, because anyone can betray anyone. "lets bury him then." wonwoo replied shortly. "but where?"

"i dont know.."

diefferent scenario with jihoon who kept on walking back and forth in the hall. he is fucked up. ha cant think straight. seunghceol is  now dead. and he might be the next target. but the only thing that bothered his mind right now is, who the hell wrote the note?

shit.

only now he realized something so obvious stucked on his mind. "GUYS! I THNK I KNOW HOW TO FIND THE KILLER!" jihoon exclaimed eagerly making the other turned their gaze to jihoon. "how?" jun asked. " dont tell me something silly please. its about seungcheols death and us being his friends should be helping each other to find out who is the killer."

"cant you see im helping now?" jihoon state in annoyance. "did you guys took the note that the killer left us?" jihoon asked in high hope. unfortunately, everyone shook their head in denial. "damn, it will be hard then, because if we have the note, we can identify whose handwriting its belongs to. maybe i should look for it down the basement."

jihoon explained before turning his feet, when suddenly minghao calls out his name, "jihhon! i want to help you! and we can bring seungcheol up here to bury him."

"im goung too!" seokmin said. everyone just feel so guilty not to tag along, so they decided to go down the eerie cellar once again. onc ethey stopped on the last step, jihoon took a deep breath before heading towards seungcheols corpse with a heavy feelings.

he looked for the note around his now dead bestfriend but to no avail. "where the hell is the note?" suddenly, seokmin cursed under his breath. "what the fuck?"

"why? jihoon asked out of novelty. "the note. its on seungcheols...blood. how can we identify the handwriting if the note is now, draining with blood..?" seokmin state while sighing. everything is just pointless, and at the same time, they just give up.

"we cant do anything now, lets hid seungcheols body for now." wonwoo suggests wryly and left the basement. the others immediately carried seungcheols corpse upstairs while trying to endure with the blood smell.

it will be their second time, hiding dead body, but yet they dont feel anything at all.

geez, thank god i was able to get rid of my note.