thirty

one of them is dead and he was killed by someone who is just among them, but there is no way they will know who is the killer. after seungcheol was found dead as soon as the lights are on, mingyu immediately ran out of the cabin and head towards the river nearby. there is no way he could witness his friends death in front of his eyes.

while he was dipping his feet in the lukewarm river, wonwoo sat beside him without taking a glance at him at all. "im sorry." thats all he said. "for what?"

"seungcheols death."

mingyu shook his head in disagreement while reaching for wonwoo's hand that was placed on his lap. wonwoo was flustered, as his heart was about to fly off his chest. "dont be sorry. its not your fault." mingyu state while giving a light squeeze on wonwoo's hand. "but what if i say im the one who killed him...?"

"you...you did..?"

suddenly wonwoo chuckles while shaking his head, making mingyu gulped nervously. "of course it wasnt me! why? are you scared of me, kim mingyu?" wonwoo asked seductively while leaning his body nearer to mingyu who is totally wrecked by wonwoo's deep voice. "n..n..no! why would i be scared?!" mingyu stuttered receiving a shrug from wonwoo.

"i dont know. maybe because you love me?"

"hell yes!"

"hell no! you barely knew me, mingyu!"

"oh yeah? what if i said i really am falling in love with you?"

"ergh, im not gonna trust you!"

"well, too bad that you have to."

"what do you mean?"

"it means that i really love you!"

in a split second, mingyu closed the gap between them by connecting his lips  with wonwoo's, making him jolt in shock by the abrupt action. wonwoo could feel mingyus smiles in satisfaction in between their kisses, when he kissed mingyu back.

as they pulled away to catch their breath, mingyu just knew the answer to his confession. "i love you too, mingyu."

oh wonwoo, do you know how dangerous love could do to you?

what should they do now? seungcheol is dead and was left under the basement. are they supposed to chop off his limbs, just like how they did to daejung? "now tell me what should we do?" seokmin asked while giving a light squeeze on his temple. they cant believe it that one of them is dead, and one of them too, is the killer.

"bury him. thats the only solution." hansol suggests idly while leaning on the sofa. however, jisoo cant sit still when he remembered that soonyoungs hand was covered with-

he took a glance at soonyoung who is sitting beside him with unstable heart rhythm. "if we want to bury him, then we will have to find a hidden place. i dont want to be in jail! no way!" soonyoung point out with shaking eyes. 

"why? because youre the one who killed him right?!" jisoo yelled with a menacing look, making soonyoung jaw dropped in disbelief. "me?! why would i killed him?!"

"i dont know? maybe because youre crazy and you think that killing is fun?"

"what?! i had no idea why are you accusing me such thing! since the time that we found daejung inside the warehouse! i dont get it! why?! why me?!" soonyoung exclaimed in outraging manner. he couldnt stand it anymore. everyone keep on blaming him when he didnt know anything at all. 

how is he suppose to know why jun was gone that night?

and, how is he supposed to know who the hell killed seungcheol?

the only thing that he know is, he is not at fault.

"then explain to us, how could blood stained was staining in between your fingers."