six

"i thought you have drown in the toilet bowl!" seungkwan snort to seungcheol as soon as he reached the campfire site. "what is wrong with you? are you having a constipation or something?" seungkwan added, making fun of seungcheol whom he thought really go to the toilet. seungcheol just smile wearily, with no intention to tell his friends about what he saw under the basement of the cabin.

"my stomach is aching. but im fine now." seungcheol lie, to avoid the story gets longer. he wished he could get out of the woods that night, as soon as possible, but it's already night. how is he suppose to get out of there with his friends? it's impossible. now he felt a big pang of regret in his chest. he knew he should not believe them, who lived in that cabin.

but it's too late now.

🔪

let's see if you guys can escape my games, because once you started, there is no turning back.

🔪

it's already 2 in the morning, where people fall in a deep slumber, except for jun, who is sitting in the cabin hall alone, on a small couch, by the foyer, and he can see the clown mask, on the table across him. none of his friends knew about the man in a clown mask, except for seungcheol.

jun was a bit flinched when minghao came out of his room, half-asleep while trying to open his eyes, and he caught a glimpse of jun, who sat on a couch. "hey, why are you not sleeping yet? aren't you tired?" minghao asked while yawning and sat beside jun.

"im not sleepy yet. why are you here?"

"i wanted to drink water but i saw you here."

"it's okay. you don't have to accompany me. i'll be fine."

"whatever. i will be here with you whether you like it or not."

"up to you then." jun shrugged.

minghao threw his glance on his left and saw jun who is looking out at the foyer, with a bright eyes, and why did he find jun so...attractive? minghao shook his head denying the feelings that hit his chest. "hey, are you okay?" jun asked concernedly, seeing minghao shook his head as if something has gotten into him.

"erk, im fine..."

"you are cute." jun chuckles, making minghao grew crimson on his face.

minghao, what's wrong with you?

"hao, can i ask you something?"

wait...?

he called me 'hao'?

he gave me nickname?

no way!

"yup of course!"

"may i know whose mask is that?" jun asked while pointing his finger towards the coffee table across them. maybe he could reveal the person underneath the mask, in their picture that day.

"oh, it's soonyoung's. he got that on halloween, his one and only favourite gift. that's why he brought it everywhere." minghao explained while shaking his head, remembering the time that soonyoung cried as soon as he received the gift and he brought along the mask everywhere he go, for almost a week.

soonyoung? is it soonyoung who is wearing the mask in their picture?

🔪

even it's already 4 o clock in the morning, mingyu still could not sleep. he don't know why, because by now, of course he should be very tired from the hiking and swimming in the river, not forgetting their journey to find their way out of the woods which obviously, leads to nothing.

mingyu sat on the bed and saw both jihoon and seungkwan were sleeping serenely, making him envy on how easy both of them fall asleep. he got up from the bed and walked out of the room and saw the hall was very dark, assuming everyone has fall asleep. maybe, i should go outside. mingyu twist the doorknob, revealing the thick woods in front of him.

but then, he saw someone sat on a big tree trunk while...reading? reading in the dark? mingyu walked, approaching the person who is reading and, "BOO!" mingyu shout beside wonwoo's ears, who is focusing on his book with a torch in his hand.

wonwoo was a bit taken aback and give a death glare to mingyu who is grinning as if nothing is happening while he sat beside wonwoo. "no wonder you are wearing glasses. you know that you should not read in the dark right?"

"i know." wonwoo replied, not taking off his eyes from the book.

"hey, im sorry that i freaked you out just now. im afraid that you might be a ghost or something."

"ghost don't read."

"fine. what the hell are you doing out here?"

"reading."

dude, he is hard to get.

"hey, stop ignoring me!" mingyu exclaimed while snatching wonwoo's book from his gripped.

"HEY! GIVE IT BACK!"

"no way unless you talk to me!" mingyu retort while waving the book up in the air, knowing that wonwoo couldn't reach it.

wonwoo jumped up and down frustratedly to get his book from mingyu's hand. but he don't know where is the mistake, he stumbled his left foot, on a rock, making him lose his balance and automatically, he gripped mingyu's shirt, pushing mingyu to the other side and in a split second,

wonwoo felt on mingyu's chest.

yeet.