Agreement for the humans

After the excitement and arguing between Gray and Zeref died down. Everyone in the room went silent until the king spoke up.

Jude
Well now I have a few things I need to discuss with you four. So Jackal could you kindly take Stella tell the other room

Stella
No I want momma.

Lucy
Hey honey I promise if you listen to grampa I'll take you to get ice cream when we get back home.

A smile formed on Stella's face after she said the word ice cream.

Stella
Really! She said smiling.

Lucy
Yep I promise now go with Jackal I'll come get you after we get done.

Stella
Yay ice cream let's go kitty.

Jackel
You owe me Blondie. He said leaving

Lucy
Hey your Blonde as well. They watched as the two left. Which Zeref Gray and Natsu looked surprised at how Lucy was acting.

Jude
Ahem now you four boys I have a favor to ask of all of you. Sense our enemy is in the human realm now. Their needs to be someone to protect Laxus Lucy and Stella while they're in the other realm.

Zeref
I'll help protect them. He says glaring at Gray.

Gray
Oh like you can protect her from a psychopath dragon when you don't know a thing about him.

Zeref
I can if I wanted to and if it's to protect Lucy. Besides Lucy told me about him

Gray
I'm gonna help protect her as well sir.

Zeref
Well then you better keep your pervy hands off her.

Gray
(Thinking) man it's actually fun messing with him. Well at least I'll finally get some good entertainment.

Laxus
Hey hold up old man I can take care of myself. Because it's only her Stella you should be worried about.

Jude
That may be true you can protect yourself. But you know how I can get when it comes to you two. Plus sense Lucy is taking care of Stella you both need more protection.

Lucy
But dad we've been doing so good on our own nobody has found out about us yet.

Cobra
Did you forget about us.

Lucy
Uh well. Lucy looked at Jude who just raised his eyebrow while Laxus tried not to laugh.

Lucy
Alright people do know about me and her but I trust them. Plus I haven't been kidnapped yet so I think I'm capable of taking care of myself.

Jude
Well that's not what I heard from your brother. He told me that you were got kidnapped by someone at school.

Lucy
You told him about that. She said turning to Laxus

Laxus
What he told me to keep him updated. Plus I think I deserve a thank you for coming to save your ass.

Lucy
Look I could've handled it myself.

Laxus
Oh really she took your keys. Because the only way you could've escaped was if you exposed yourself plus you were drugged you couldn't even stand.

Lucy
Well uh.

Jude
So that just shows that you need to be protected.

Lucy
Fine but how will they watch me.

Natsu
You should move in with us Luce.

Cobra
I don't trust you living with them. They could be perverts you should move in with me.

Gray
Oh and what about you.

Lucy
Boys I'm not moving in with any of you. Because Stella is living with me and I don't think you know how crowded a kids can get with their toys and things.

Natsu
Come on how bad can a kids toys get.

Laxus
You'd be surprised Lucy has gotten Stella slot of toys and clothes

Lucy
Yeah maybe I go a bit over board with spoiling her.

Laxus
A little.

Lucy
Okay a lot but that's only because I care about her. But I guess I understand what your getting at father. We don't need us getting hurt.

Jude
Good then Zeref will be moving in with you.

Lucy
But didn't I just tell you guys.

Zeref
Come on Lucy we can be a real family like this. Says nervously smiling.

Laxus
Hey maybe you can of your own.

Lucy
Gah you pervert. She said blushing.

Jude
That will not be happening.

Zeref
What so I can't have a kid with her.

Jude
No you can but I would like for her to graduate first plus you also need to be married first. Now that that's settled the rest of you boys will protect her when she's at school.

Lucy
But Cobra ain't at my school dad.

Cobra
Could always transfer.

Lucy
No no no you need I don't need any fights getting started at school.

Cobra
Are you still hung up on what happened.

Lucy
Yeah because you got hurt. But I strictly told you not to fight those guys. Then you got hurt and I had to stay home with you because you got stabbed. Which you still never thanked me for.

Cobra
I told you I'm a grown man I can take care of it myself.

Lucy
Says the one who almost died.

Cobra
Yeah yeah.

Jude
Well then sense this is all taken care of you children should get back to the human realm.

Lucy
Oh we should get going I'm gonna go get her I'll be back. She said running to go get Stella.