Their secret and her father's agreements

After class Lucy left to find Gray. After Gildarts told her to go home sense the school day is over with. So that Gildarts can talk to Zeref alone. When Lucy got to where she's supposed to meet Gray. Lucy saw he was standing their looking at his phone.

Lucy
Hey Gray!

Gray
Hey Lucy!

Lucy
Um so what did you want to tell me?

Gray
Well I wanted to warn you.

Lucy
About what exactly are you warning me about?

Gray
Well I over heard Lisanna saying something to Natsu. About exposing who you really are. Just so Zeref will leave you. Because of Loke, Jellal, and Gajeel. Also about the other stuff that has happened.

Lucy
Oh really now you two idiots told her who I really am.

Gray
What no it wasn't me who told her. I promised you I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Lucy
Fine but even if everyone finds out. It's not like it is the end of the world to me.

Gray
Wait so your fine with everyone finding out your secret.

Lucy
Well not really but I do think it's about time my friends know I can't keep lying to everyone when I end up disappearing on them because I'm going to that place.

Gray
So when are you going to go back?

Lucy
Well I have to visit them with my father tonight.

Gray
Oh so what are you going to do their this time?

Lucy
We're going to be having a meeting with the rest of the dragons and the other slayers. Because of that man has been seen again here.

Gray
Wait so he's back.

Lucy
Yeah he's back and he's stronger then before.

Gray
Well won't you need to take Zeref with you. Sense he's part of our family now.

Lucy
Uh well I don't think it's a good idea to take him their.

Gray
Alright then.

Lucy
Gray can you do me a favor for me.

Gray
Sure Lucy what is it?

Lucy
I know Wendy doesn't know about the Forbidden Realm. I was wondering can you bring her their for me tonight.

Gray looked at her with a surprising look on his face

Gray
You want me to take my little sister to the Forbidden Realm. Lucy don't  remember what happened the last you took me to the Forbidden Realm. I almost lost my memory of you and that place. Because your father and that guard of his.

Lucy
Well technically I never took you. You followed me and my father. Because you were lonely and wanted to play with me. You were also being very stubborn. Because you wanted to find out where we kept running off to.

Gray
Well true but your father warned me to never to go near that place ever again.

Lucy
Yes but I made an agreement with my father. That you can go to the Forbidden Relem. Because your not a little kid anymore. I asked that he gives you a chance to prove your trust worthy to be their.

Gray
So your stubborn old man wants me to prove I'm trust worthy. But how can I do that. I mean I don't know how to prove anything to him.

Lucy
That's the funny part you see. I might of asked if you could be one of the guards for the meetings.