Emilie

At 3am the phone rang, waking the whole Raynott family.

Mr. Raynott went to answer the phone while Mrs. Raynott put the children back to bed.
"Who are you to call at 3 in the morning, do you have no decency?" Roared Mr. Raynott.

"Hi daddy, did you miss me?"

The line went dead. Mr. Raynott stood in fear after hearing the voice of his daughter who was buried in the backyard.

Every morning at 3am she called leaving the same message and hanging up.

Mrs. Raynott was fed up with her husband, he had gone crazy. Every window glued shut, almost exits boarded shut, every noise made him jump.

"I don't understand," she sighed, "what's wrong with you?" She asked in despair.

Mr. Raynott sat his wife down and explained the phone call to her and even made her listen to it the following morning.

"Honey... I don't recognize this voice and we never had a daughter named Emilie, there's no way that you could have killed her."

After 2 weeks Mrs. Raynott filed for a divorce and custody of the kids claiming that her husband was not suited to be a father anymore.

There wasn't a 3am phone call but a knock at the door instead. Mr. Raynott got up and answered the door yelling at the person standing there.

"Hi daddy... did you miss me?"

The taunting voice of his daughter made him look down. What he saw was horrendous. The rotting corpse of his daughter was standing at the door, covered in dirt and worms.