Chapter 12: U.S.J. Attack! (Part 2) Awakening the Instinct!

"The Symbol of Peace": All Might had finally arrived.

All Might stood tall as he faced down the three remaining villains. The Nomu roared crouching down to begin the battle but was stopped by Shigaraki.

"All Might! The final boss has finally arrived! I've waited so long to end your miserable existence..." Shigaraki announced. All Might said no words, but merely looked around at his students who were either unconscious or barely hanging on. Then, All Might look over at the boy he failed. Izuku laid limp in Momo's arms, his face drenched in blood, and missing his whole left arm. A WHOLE ARM! All Might wasted no words on the delirious villain and charged in delivering a punch to Nomu's face, sending the creature staggering back. Before it had the chance to recover, All Might delivered a devastating uppercut, sending the Nomu up into the air. All Might rocketed past the flying Nomu and roared before giving a sledgehammer right into the brain. The Nomu flew into the ground, creating a deep crater.

All Might landed and glared at the crater as the Nomu got up as if nothing happened. 'Damn! This thing is tougher than it looks! It seems like I'll have to go beyond 100%. I barely have enough time as it is, I need to finish this!" All Might thought with determination. All Might concentrated One for All throughout his muscles as he bulked up more. Before he took off, he heard Momo shout a warning. "All Might, that monster has shock absorption and super regeneration, be careful!"

All Might turn to her with a broad smile, making her feel instantly safe. "THANK YOU, YOUNG YAOYOROZU! PLEASE, TAKE CARE OF YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might boomed. Momo nodded before immediately making bandages and alcohol to heal Izuku's wounds. All Might turn from the scene with a frown. After this battle, All Might promised he would make it up to the young man. "Give it up, All Might! Nomu is genetically made to kill you! You stand no chance!" Shigaraki declared cockily. All Might said nothing and charged at the beast with his arms in an X formation. "CAROLINA... SMASH!" All Might roared as he swiped his arms against the Nomu, causing a massive gush of wind to flow everywhere. The Nomu barely budged and delivered a headbutt to the blonde hero, causing him to stagger back. All Might, not one to be outdone, gave a jab to the Nomu's stomach. They two goliaths traded blows until one sent All Might flying into the stairs.

The Nomu roared and flew into All Might, digging him deeper in the debris, before grabbing him and throwing him back out of the crater. All Might backflipped and landed, immediately putting up his guard as Nomu's fist came crashing into it. The blow caused a shockwave to rupture throughout U.S.J., causing the wind to fly everywhere. The two struggled to gain control over the other one for a while, before Nomu inevitably overpowered All Might, causing him to kneel on one knee. All Might, thinking fast, let the Nomu push more, before he quickly stepped to the right, causing the Nomu to fall forward into a jaw shattering uppercut. While Nomu was stunned, All Might dashed behind him to deliver a German Supplex.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki yelled.

"On it!"

Kurogiri created a portal beneath where Nomu would've landed, causing him to teleport below All Might. The Nomu roared as it sunk its claws into All Might's sides, causing him to cough out blood. All Might yelled out in pain but gritted his teeth and elbowed the Nomu straight in the face, causing it to go back through the portal. All Might leaped away and gained distance, while he held his reopened wound in pain. "Heh, looks like the mighty 'Symbol of peace isn't that powerful Afterall, you've gotten weaker All Might..." Shigaraki mocked. All Might panted as he looked at his scarred and bloody fist. 'In this form, I have about two minutes left. It seems that this Nomu is invincible, but I should be able to knock it out at least.' All Might again looked at Izuku and the rest of his fallen students. He saw Momo cradle Izuku's body as she let out a few tears.