"I wanted to, and tomorrow we're going back to Charlottesville so you'll need your strength."

He sat beside her wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she ate. He looked down and smiled at her as she returned it.

Without the two's knowledge, Storm couldn't help but eye at Moo suspiciously before she continued eating.

That night, Violet got a room upstairs to spend the night in. She was lucky it had a nice queen-sized bed to lay in. She changed into some red basketball shorts along putting on a gray tank top and layer across the bed. Rosie was already laying on the floor fast asleep

A knock then came to the door.

"Come in," Violet called out.

Moo came in along with Smokey following him then jumped on the bed laying down beside her. He sat on the bed beside her looking out the window and smiled.

"Remember in one of our sleepovers we would always look for a shooting star?"

She smiled recalling the memory, "I remember, we never saw one and we just ended staying up all night long."

"I always preferred the night."

"Me too."

Then she wanted to know a little about her "surprise".

"So, how did you and Storm meet?"

"Uh... Richmond."

"How'd you know she was my sister ?"

"She showed me the same picture and recognized them as your folks and told her I was your friend. She was really devastated when I said you were sent away before all this started thinking you might've been dead. Now that she's met you, it was the happiest I ever seen her."

She looked up at Moo staring at his big muscular figure with him only wearing a t-shirt and shorts showing his wolf tattoos in the moonlight on his big arms.

He caught her staring then she quickly looked away making him giggle.

"Vi, it's alright, I know I look a lot different from when we were kids."

"A whole lot, I could barely even recognize you."

"Well, you turned into a catch yourself."

She snorted, "Please, you look like you could pull any girl you like."

He rolled his eyes and groaned, "Uugh... don't even get me started. They're always trying to kiss my ass back in town. I bet back in your group they worship you."

"I'm glad they don't."

He scooted closer to her, "Got anyone special in your life?"

Violet almost jumped at the question, "Like who?"

He shrugged, "I dunno, like a boyfriend, girlfriend."

She pursed her lips not wanting to talk about Minerva. She realized now she didn't really love her, she's one of the reasons why her eyes were damaged. If only she could say, Clementine.

And she still couldn't mention him...

"No," she simply responded making him cock his head, "just me, myself, and I just how I like it."

"Me neither, I never had a serious relationship, just flings, and one-night stands just to make them stop bothering me."

"Only you," she sat up and playfully shoved his arm.

"Vi."

"Yeah?"

He sighed, "I missed you so much."

She leaned against his arm, "I missed you too."