26 | The One With The Promotion

Start from the beginning

"Fuck!" He gasps as he sees her wearing his shirt, which he had been wearing the whole day.

"How do I look?" She asks and he notices that she paired it by wearing his briefs.

"I don't know what to say." He mumbles as he tries to stop looking at her gleaming thighs and how irresistibly angelic she appeared. Her cheeks were red. Bashfulness overflooded her heart and she tried well to avoid eye contact with him.

Her hair was tied into a haphazard bun, with a few tendrils of hair falling on her face. Her nipples were visible through the shirt and he gravely fought the urge to stop staring. "But I must say, I am very turned on right now."

"Maybe we can continue our little rendezvous after we finish this pizza?" He adds saucily as she opens the pizza box.

"This smell is so heavenly." She sighs in happiness.

"Precisely." He says as he wraps his arms around her frame and smells the crook of her neck. Shree blushes as she removes the tomatoes and the onions from the pizza. She turns around with a slice of pizza on her hand and brings it to his mouth.

He hums in delight as he takes a bite, refusing to take his eyes off her glowing face. Shree smiles and takes a bite of the pizza. She looks up at Madhav, who's eyes are glued to her face.

"I never ever thought I'd be this happy." Madhav says as he caresses her cheek and wipes the sauce off her lips. "You are the reason, Shree. I never thought, even in my craziest dreams, that I'd be so happy and smiling without a reason. But here I am, a wide smile on my face and a heart filled with happiness."

He takes another step closer to her and grabs her face with his hands. Shree rests the pizza on the table, without taking her eyes off him for a second. She closes her eyes feeling his breath fan her face. Her heart dances in joy as he comes closer and claims her lips with his. She starts kissing her with a kind of intensity that makes her want to burn to ashes.

He stops as he hears the black mobile phone on the dining table ring. "Let me answer this call."

He walks a few steps away from her, only to realise that it wasn't his phone, but hers. His phone was somewhere on the couch. He reads the name of the caller 'Ms Jaya, 5th STND'. Regardless, he answers the call.

"Hey Shree, don't forget you have to be in school early in the morning to make arrangements for tomorrow's special morning prayer." Speaks a young lady. "Also, can you stay back afterschool to discuss about the primary school concert. Mrs. Verma said you have wonderful ideas for the-"

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Shree Ramakrishna will not be present for both." Madhav replies curtly and cuts the call.

In a snap second Madhav's expression changes from romantic husband to enraged volcano.

"Is there something you are hiding?" he asks as he goes back to her.

"Uhm-N-N-No." She stammers and notices his stern look. "Yes. I have been working in a school for almost five-"

Madhav doesn't let her finish. He slaps her hard. "You. Lied. To. Me."

"I'm sorry." Shree says softly as tears well her eyes.

He shakes his head in disappointment. "You have been lying to me for a very long time. In fact, every single day. Why?"

"Because I don't want to stay at home. I wanted to work as teacher." Shree said wiping the tears off her face.

"I'm upset that you lied to me, Shree. I don't know if I can ever believe you again. If you had somehow pleaded me to let you work, I might have" Madhav says sternly. "If teaching meant so much for you and if you had told me long ago, I would have let you continue. But you have been covering up your job with not just one, but several lies. You kept lying to me for all these months and I believed them. LIKE A BLOODY FUCKING FOOL! I AM SO HURT RIGHT NOW!"