Chapter 22: Lightning Speed!!!

Start from the beginning

"I didn't think so~" Gen hummed.

"If we have a magnet, we can create a dynamo... A power generator." Senku said, about to start his explanation whilst Ana held Lalaine's hand so she can drag her as she walk closer to him.

"If you need magnet, what about the ones we used to collect iron sand?" Suika suggested, holding out one of the magnets they used to Senku and Ana. Senku is currently lifting the basket of magnet, he settled at picking one of it instead.

"Natural ores won't provide enough magnetism." Ana reasoned before continuing, "We'll use the power of Science... Have lightning strike an iron bar... And create our own high-powered magnet!! Well, this is my new improvised plan based on our current situation..." Ana waited for Senku's confirmation.

"I had planned to put up an absurd number of lightning rods and just wait... But we can't let this chance slip by! We'll make preparations as fast as we can! We'll go with Ana's wild improvised plan. That's right... We'll literally work at... LIGHTNING SPEED!!"

Chrome broke their oven-thingy(I'm sorry, I forgot what it was called. Please remind me!)

"First we melt the Copper!"

Lalaine pushed the container of Copper into the furnace(... My fingers automatically typed this and I froze as I unconsciously remember the word...), the furnace already heated. Ana's mind wandered to the spear Kohaku and the others use.

"Senku! The spear they uses, it's coated with lacquer!" Informed Ana as she loosened up her hair from the ponytail since earlier when she was making ramen. Senku gave Kohaku a sharp look, seeing that Ana was indeed correct.

"Your spear has been coated with lacquer, Kohaku. That means you should have more somewhere in the village!" Senku deducted.

"I'LL GO ASK TO BORROW SOME!!" Suika yelled out, bringing a pot with her as she transformed into a melon and rolled to the village. Emitting a yelp from a surprised Gen as she went past him.

Almost instantly, Suika came back with a potful of lacquer, which Senku poured into the iron bar.

"Lacquer possesses some serious insulating properties! Coat the iron bar with it!"

"Wh... What is this...?!" Gen thought out loud, beads of sweat trailing down his face as they saw all of them work together to be able to make... whatever they need to make.

Senku removed a board from the bridge.

"WAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A BOARD FROM THE BRIDGE?!"

"All I need to do... Is carve all over this board...? Right, this is basic." Ana mumbled, carving all over the board with her blade.

"Pour Copper into the groove... And the Copper wire hardens... wrap it all around the iron bar."

Senku recited as he wrapped the wire tightly around the iron bar.
___

Shovel, one of the children in the village, saw all of this happened.

"IT'S HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HOOOORRIBLE! THE OUTSIDERS ARE DESTROYING THE BRIDGE!!!" Shovel hollered while running back into the village, running into Magma and Mantle on the way.

"MUHAHAHAHA!! SO, THEY'VE FINALLY SHOW THEIR EVIL INTENT!" Magma jeered, laughing like a madman.

"Hang on... What if it's them that summoned this...? THE SKY'S ANGER?!" Carbo chastised and not gonna lie, he was right in some ways.

"Just leave it to me, I'll kill them." Magma stated, smirking.

"Yees~" Mantle prodded.

___