Chapter 33: Master of Flame and The Domineering 'Witch'

Ugh, the Village Games didn't allow me enough room for some epic fight and the fact that Senku won't even last a second if the fight was serious in the first place.

Anyways, I'll edit this if I need to do some changes.
___

[Set your soul alight!!]

"Well, this is definitely not how we thought this will turn out..." Said Lalaine.

After watching Kinrou's lost despite doing his current best, they had to try making a new plan once again. It did not help that even though Ginrou won some matches, it wasn't long when he end up getting a diarrhea, by that time, he was not able to even stand up from all the troubles his stomach will be causing him. It took him some time before getting back to shape.

And yes, Suika was safe and sound, Kohaku was scammed.

"You think?" Ana rolled her eyes. Once the final match of their bracket was done, it would be her turn, "They literally got the worst luck, look at my opponents, I won't have any problems at all."

Right now, it was Chrome versus Magma, and it was not looking good for Chrome so far.

"That's okay, Chrome. Just tower hug and keep earning more golds! Late game, late game!" Ana cheered from the sidelines, watching as Chrome was doing a weird pose and holding out Suika's broken helmet.

Ana dropped her hands, standing up straight, "Hold up, wait a minute... Chrome... You...!!"

"What? He doin' a Jojo pose?" Asked Lalained.

"He created a fire-starting convex lens!!" Exclaimed Senku.

"Yeah, but can that thing reaaaaaally actually start a fire, like for reals for reals?" A familiar voice said from behind them.

Ana blinked, turning to face whoever said those words. Senku, however, only nodded his head and began his explanation.

"Yeah, it's called a burning glass, or a burning lens."

"Senku..." Ana tried to call him out.

"Fires have even been started by convex lenses from suction cups and air..."

Ana calling out his name finally processed in his brain, everyone turned around and came face to face with Asagiri Gen, standing on top of one of the wooden pillars holding up the bridge.

"Asagiri Gen!!!" Everyone were alarmed at his sudden appearance.

"Hi, Gen!!" Ana sent a small wave at the mentalist standing before them.

"Long time no see~" Gen sent a closed-eye smile towards Ana, "And look who I came across to on my way here?"

"William!" Ana squatted down, seeing her snake slithering towards her and up her arm.

"It's the silver-tongued dude, whatchu doin' here, men?" Lalaine asked over Ana's shoulder once she stood up.

"More importantly than what I've been up to recently, isn't the person we should be worried about right now... Chrome?" Gen stared down at Senku and Ana, "I need the Kingdom of Science to be victorious as well, y'know. I've got Cola riding in this~"

Senku chuckled, "You've been watching us for a good little while now, haven't you, ya bastard."

Gen dropped down to the ground and he walked towards the two Scientists.

"How many seconds does Chrome need to start his fire?" Asked Gen, "That's the key point."

"You ask that easily enough, but that's no casual calculation to do." Senku deadpanned.