Chapter 31: Kraaazy Chemicals

Will edit later if I need to do some changes.

This chapter was published on the same day that Dr. Stone ended

March 7, 2022

Thank you.

___

"We got it!!" Ana cheered as soon as they got back to their kingdom.

Those who were waiting for their return perked up at her voice, before cheering alongside her when Ana's words processed through their mind.

"Oooh! Does that mean... Finally... We'll be able to make the cure-all for sister Ruri?!" Kohaku asked eagerly. Now that there was clear hope and they were finally getting closer to cure Ruri's illness.

"Kind jumping the gun, aren'tcha?" Chrome deadpanned while holding some bottles of sulfuric acid, "You saw that crazy road map to make cure-all before we started, right?"

"You mean... That insanely long thing...?" Kohaku's mood dropped.

"Well, my doodz, we gotta do it for Ruri!" Lalaine encouraged.

Ana dumped the stuff she was carrying to Lalaine, who fumbled to not let anything fall. After she make sure they were secure in her arms, she looked shakily at Ana, the girl patting he"r shoulder as if she did not almost gave the taller girl a scare.

"That's not true at all." Senku chuckled, "In fact, we've just about collected everything we need to make it already!"

"Like what Senku said, we've already got all of them." Ana started gathering the materials they need from their lab, "Since we have them, we can just go through the road map and prepare all of it. As long as we follow the steps correctly, we can just make the cure-all." Ana smiled at everyone as she handed the glassware to Senku.

"Here comes our full-forge surge of chemical cooking!! Now this excites me...!!" Senku exclaimed.

Ana wrapped William around her neck gently, making sure the most venomous snake of Japan was comfortable as a scarf.

"You should take a bath, William." Ana casually commented to the snake.

William hissed at her.

[Test it all!! The mad... The bad... AMAZING EXPERIMENTS!!]

Senku started instructing everyone once again, Ana immediately placed a hand on Lalaine's retreating figure.

"I wasn't gonna run away! I'm just going to help place the stuff we need!" Lalaine defended.

"Huh? I never said you're gonna run away, I was just about to tell you to be careful around chemicals." Ana chuckled, "I mean, now that you have eyeglasses, you're more efficient..."

Lalaine decided to go right away and help the others before Ana could make her do something else.

"There's some kind of glass rod sticking out in the middle of this cup!" Suika observed, "What's this weird looking thing for?"

"Do you two have any idea how difficult this work was that you had me make?!" Kaseki complained all in good heart, "And I had no idea what the heck you were gonna use it for!! I spent the whole time just tingling with curiosity!!"

"You love a good challenge, old man?" Ana grinned.

"It's a water-dripping machine." Senku decided to no longer make Kaseki suffer in curiosity.

"The glass that's released from mixing salt with the Sulfuric Acid will be caught by the dripping water. That's it." Ana explained further.

Chrome knelt down to see the water-dripping machine closer, while wearing a gas mask, of course Just like Ana said, it was doing its job.