Chapter 18: Stone Road

(A/N): Wassup, mga Kai'gan! Panibagong chapter, panibagong katarantaduhan nanaman!
___

TOWARDS THE FUTURE!!!

Rumors about the three young people spread around the village, courtesy of Shovel, who saw them yesterday from the other side of the bridge. Old man Kaseki seems to be curious though, "Three humans from outside the village?? Hmmn..."

The little girl's description of them is way off though, like what Ginrou's been telling her too. It's understandable, the way she described the three like aliens or some other creatures and two of them being 'sorcerers'.

En hummed thoughtfully as she added her ow comment about the three too, "Dear me! A long time ago, criminals were exiled from the village, so that's the only thing they could be, right?"

Shovel tilted her head at that, "But, like, there is a young guy and two young lady!"

Magma and Mantle seems to have caught wind of the village gossip as he smirked at his partner, "If they're someone dangerous, I'll crush them! And then Ruri will surely fall for me!" Mantle nodded his head in confirmation, "Ai~"

Kujaku chuckled to herself, "Fufu, it must mean that one of those stone statues came back to life, huh?" Azura laughed nervously at what she said, "No way..."

From the medium sized pond, Garnet scoffed, "The problem here is whether or not that guy and those two girls are strong! That's all there is to it."

Sapphire swam closer to Ruby and Garnet with a small blush on her face, "Hey, who cares if he's strong~ A hottie, a hottie!" Ruby just kept silent.

(From afar, Ana accidentally pulled the rope too hard, causing for it to tear apart and she stood up. Lalaine, who just finished making a medium sized bucket, flinched as she turn to see Ana with red aura surrounding her, "WHAT THE FUCK, ANA? NANI KURE? STOP DOING THAT THIS INSTANT--" Ana turned to face her, her eyes comically glinting red, "Yes... sorry, 'Laine... I just feel like I want to kill somebody right now..." She started climbing the storehouse, "I'll go... get some ropes.." Lalaine almost threw the bucket at her direction, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO USE THE ROPE FOR?!" Ana is back again to normal as she glanced at Lalaine with a straight face, "To tie that bucket into the tree of course, that's the goal for what we're doing anyway.")

Kokuyou had a serious expression on his face right now as soon as Jasper and Turquoise told him about the three suspicious individuals, "Even if it seems impossible, those strangers were brought here by Kohaku, correct?"

Jasper spoke up in a serious manner, "We still don't know for sure."

Turquoise didn't like what Jasper said though. For her, it seems that he's trying to cover up for Kohaku, so she quickly agreed with the chief, "That's right, chief! It was Kohaku. Jasper, you heard it too! Kinrou confessed so quickly. Quit trying to cover up for her!"

The chief got a furious look as he grip his cup too hard that it broke, "That stupid girl! I ought to disown her! She's always disrespected the rules...!!"

Ruri watched silently as they berated her little sister's action, "....." Before anything could happen, she crouched down on the floor as she fell into another coughing fit, trying to catch her breath as she finished and her father immediately coming to her aid.
___

Lalaine and Ana finished what they were doing, with Ana putting up a lot of bamboos with the exact same height in a perfect square and tying all of it so it will all stick together and not fall apart, duh. Inside, there are two medium sized container with water in them, a small cup-like container inside one of the two, it's what they use to cup the water.