Chapter 21

Warning sexual content! If you don't like these kind of things you don't have to read it. :)

"Harry we can't." I pull away from the kiss.

"Why can't we?"

"Because Darcy will hear us."

"We'll say were playing tic tac toe."

"Thats one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard."

"Its true."

"No I'm not doing it."

"But Darcy wants a little brother." He pouts.

"Then she can wait."

"Oh c'mon I want us to have another kid too. I don't want them to be far apart in age."

"Me either but not right now."

I turn away from him but he pushes me against the cold bathroom wall. I have no escape. He sucks the skin on my neck and I moan. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist while kissing him.

***

Harry leaves me to catch my breathe as he goes and gets ready for work.

Harry's POV

I take a shower and get dressed into a new pair of black jeans and new shirt. I put on my brown boots and a green jacket. When I get out of the bathroom after drying my hair I see Delilah putting Darcy away in her bed.

"Did she fall asleep?" I whisper to Delilah.

"Yes she's been asleep for a while."

"Before I was about to take a shower?"

"Yea I'm pretty sure."

"See then she didn't hear us." I smirk.

"Stop!" She smacks my arm.

"Its already 9:51 I think you are going to be late to work if you don't leave soon." She looks at her phone.

"Are you kicking me out?"

"No, I just don't want you to be late to work."

"Oh okay."

"Love you, call me if you need anything." I give Delilah a kiss on the lips and wrap my arms around her waist as I kiss her.

"Love you too, and I will."

Delilah's POV

Harry leaves after he grabs a granola bar and now I'm watching Spongebob because that's what Darcy was watching before she fell asleep and I don't feel like changing it.

"Mommy?" Darcy's little voice startles me.

"Yes?"

"Where's daddy?"

"He's at work."

"Oh." She sits next to me on the couch.

"We are going to the mall in a littlle bit."

"Yay!"

"Can we go now?"

"I guess. We have to get ready first."

"Okay."

I get Darcy ready first so that she can watch TV when I'm getting ready. I put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with little animals on it for Darcy. She brushes her teeth and I brush her hair and put a pink bow in it.

"I'l be getting ready." I tell Darcy and get changed into a pair of black leggings, ugh boots, and a big sweater. I curl my hair and brush my teeth. Before I get out of the bedroom I grab my purse and put my phone in it.

I turn off the TV and lock the door before putting Darcy in her car seat. We listen to Ed Sheeran on the way to the mall. After circling the parking lot for around 10 minutes we finally find a spot. I grab my purse and unbuckle Darcy from her car seat. I carry her all the way to the mall entrance so she doesn't run off.

We buy some candles, soap, and hand sanitizers from Bath and body works.Then we get a pretzel for lunch.

We walk over to the store where we get Darcy's clothes because she needs new clothes for winter.

"Mommy look its uncle Louis." Darcy points to Louis walking carrying shopping bags.

"Uncle Louis!" Darcy screams and runs to Louis wrapping her arms around his legs.

"Hi Darcy." Louis picks up Darcy.

"Hi Delilah."

"Hi." We pull in for a hug because we are like family.

"Where's Harry?"

"He's at work."

"Oh I swear I just saw him in Pac Sun." Louis points over to Pac Sun.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Hmm." Thats weird.

"I'm sorry for Harry breaking your heart, he didn't mean to."

"Oh its okay but we had a pretty strong relationship as a couple."

Please vote❤️