Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I watch as my beautiful wife sleeps her chest rising up and down. She gave birth to my child and I'm thankful for that I wouldn't want anyone else to have my children. I love her and I love Darcy very much. I look over at the clock on the nightstand *2:27* Shit! I've been staring at Delilah for almost and hour. I sprawl into the covers and shut my eyes closed, just as I was into my sleep I hear a high pitched scream I get out of bed and walk over to Darcy's room picking her up from her crib and cradling her in my arms. I almost drop Darcy when I feel somebody's arms wrap around my waist and a laugh.

"Delilah! I almost dropped Darcy!"

"Sorry"

"It's okay luv." I say kissing her on the cheek while I wrap my arm around Delilah and the other holding Darcy. As Darcy smiles at Delilah with her green eyes just like mine. We walk back into our bedroom with Darcy and we lay down with our knees bent so that we can put Darcy on top of our knees. And play with her. Delilah takes Darcy away from me so that I can sleep.

Delilah's POV

I hold Darcy in my arms as Harry sleeps. Darcy soon falls asleep in my arms, so I get out of the bed and into Darcy's room to put her into her crib. I walk over to where Harry is asleep and fall asleep next to him as I lay my head on his bare chest.

**

I flutter my eyes open seeing Harry asleep still I stare at his beauty and smile. Harry stirs and opens his eyes rubbing them to wake up more.

"Good morning Delilah" Harry says with a raspy voice.

"Good morning Haz"

"Do you mind if the boys come over?"

"Not at all I think they would love to see Darcy and bring everyone including Lou,Tom and Lux." I say

"Okay I'll text them" Harry texts Louis telling him to bring everyone over and to come over at 1:00 since it's already 12:30. Harry locks his phone and puts it on his nightstand and we cuddle in bed for a while until we start getting ready. We brush our teeth and then get changed I decide on; a white spaghetti strap tank top and a blue maxi skirt with brown sandals. I then put on some make up and put my hair into a messy bun. Harry's outfit is a white rollings stone shirt and black skinny jeans with his baige boots. I grab Darcy and feed her, her bottle then put her into her swing so that I can help Harry clean up. It's currently *12:58* they should be here any moment.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I open the door seeing everyone piled up with Louis and Eleanor in the front.

"HI DELILAH!" Louis screams

"Hi Louis!" I say with a giggle

"Hi El!" I say hugging both of them and hugging everyone else including Lux who is now almost 3.

_______________

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLOOOOO! Sorry for not updating in a while. I watched the WWAT concert film today and can I just say that it was incredible! At my movie it was crazy it was completely packed and EVERYONE was screaming as if though it was a real concert we screamed so loud and so much that the theater ladies had to tell some people to stop screaming but that didn't stop us at all. "At the begging someone yelled "DADDY" when Liam showed up it was hilarious and everyone was screaming "I love you!" and all sorts of stuff and when they left everyone screamed really really loud! At the very end everyone in the audience screamed "Larry is life, Larry is love!" then everyone chanted "Larry" and then we left but it was soooo fun. Oh and I almost forgot when Harry got done from the loo he had his belt still unbuckled and this girl yelled "pull your pants down!" It was funny.