Chapter 14

Delilah's POV

After done greeting everyone I go and sit on the love seat next to Harry while everyone sits on the couches.

"Can I hold Darcy?" Liam asks

"Sure of course,she is on her swing."

Liam goes over to the swing and picks up Delilah in his arms and smiles really big.

"She is really cute." Liam says still smiling "Yea she is" Louis adds playing with Darcy so that she can hold onto Louis' finger.

"Thanks guys" I say laying my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Can I howld her mowma?" Lux says to Lou. "If it's alright Delilah?" Lou says, I nod. Louis sits on the floor with his legs crossed. "Lux come sit here" Louis commands. Lux sits on Louis' lap and Louis lets Lux hold Darcy while he holds Darcy with his hands too, making sure that Darcy didn't fall. Lux kisses Darcy on the cheek and it was too cute!

**

After about 2 hours of everyone playing with Darcy and going to eat lunch everyone left and now Harry is in the shower, while I'm here siting on our massive bed watching TV. Darcy fell asleep so she is in her crib.

Harry's POV

I was drying off with a towel and then I put on boxers because I only sleep in my boxers an since it's already around 8 I just want to be laying in bed with Delilah.

_____________

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry guys it short. :/ sorry about errors too.