Chapter 1

Delilah's POV

I'm going to Science the teacher I hate and will always hate,she is so annoying and I can't seem to learn anything with her Mrs.Boston. When I walked down the hall way I see Harry my crush,he gives me butterflies in my stomach. He is tall with dark brown curly hair tattoos, and always seems to wear a T-shirt with really tight skinny jeans and worn out boots. Today he is wearing a Rolling Stone shirt with black skinny jeans and brown boots which looks really hot on him. When he passes by me he says "hi" and I say "hi" back.

_____________________________

Harry's POV

I see Delilah pass by and I was nervous but a good nervous, because she lights up my world when I see her. I want to tell her I like her but I'm just too nervous and scared what she'll think. I

have known her since I was 4, it would be weird for me if I was in her shoes. So all that comes out of my mouth is "hi". 'Damn it Harry why did you say "hi" your such a idiot'. That's what I thought to my self.

____________________

Delilah's POV

The school day is over and I get home and eat a bag of Cheetos. My mom comes to the kitchen.

"Hi honey,how was school?"

"Good"

"Well today we are going over to Anne's house you can hang out with Gemma"

"Okay"

Anne is Harry's mom and Gemma is Harry's sister. My mom; Katy is friends with Anne as in the intro. I want to go to Harry's house but I'm nervous.

*********************

Harry's house

We get to Harry's house and I say "Hi" to Anne, my mom does the same.

"Hey Anne is Gemma here by any chance?" I ask

"No sorry she went to Los Angeles for a week"

"Okay thanks anyway"

"Your welcome"

Great now I have no one to talk to just sit here and do nothing. I see Harry come from his room and of course I get nervous and butterflies in my stomach.

___________________________

Harry's POV

I thought I see Delilah on the couch but it could've been a mirage,after all she is my crush. But then I see her look at me when I come out of my room then look back at her phone. My mom didn't tell me Delilah and her mom Katy were coming so it was a shock. I was planning on getting a snack so I would look like a complete idiot if I get out of my room then straight back in. So I decided to go to the kitchen anyway. I had my MacBook in my hand as I walked to the kitchen. I saw Delilah look at me and it gave me butterflies. So I decided I should make the first move. So I put my MacBook on the counter and walked back into the living room and asked Delilah if she wanted anything, I was hoping yes so we could talk cause I love how she talks and everything else about her. She said yes so she followed me to the kitchen.

*****************

When we got to the kitchen I asked her what she wanted.

"Well what do you have"

"We have juice,Goldfish,water,erm basically a lot".

"Umm.... how about some Goldfish and some juice".

I got everything out for her

"What's the magic word?" I asked her

"Umm thank you?" she said playfully

"I'm just kidding with you here you go"

"I know you were I went along with the joke and thank you"

"Your welcome, would you like to go watch TV in the screening room with me?"

"Sure"