Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"Why are you both dressed?"

"We went to a bar." I know that sounds incredibly stupid but hey its the truth.

"You what?!"

"Its not what it looks like I promise.Zayn was pounding on our door at 4 in the morning and he told me Louis was going crazy over me and asked if I could go with him and help him calm down so I did. Then when I got dressed and came back Darcy was talking to Zayn and I told her to go back to sleep but she said she couldn't so Zayn said it would be fine to take her she would just stay with Zayn in the car. So she came with us and I went into the bar and Louis was breaking shit. Thats when I realized that we saw him when he visited us with Eleanor and I know where he lives I just didn't remeber it. Then I told him to stop crying over me, and he said he would but I promised I would see him and the boys more often."

"Oh."

"Yup a lot of things happened."

"Oh by the way today I have to go work."

"Okay me and Darcy could go to the mall while your at work." Delilah says.

"I have to go to work at 10, do you want to do anything until then?"

"Can we make cupcakes!" Darcy pleases.

"I think that's a good idea." I say.

"Yay!" Darcy claps her hands together in excitement.

"Let me get dressed first." Delilah says.

"We got everything out already." I say when Delilah walks into the kitchen. God she looks good.

"Okay first we have to pour the mix in the bowl and add the ingredients." I say reading from the back of the box.

"Now we have to add the eggs,oil, and water." Delilah says.

"Babe you have a little something on your nose." I say and lick the dab of choclate cupcake mix off her nose.

"Mmm it tastes better coming off of your nose." I say as I lick my lips.

"I wonder what else tastes good off of me."

"I could take you right here right now."

"I know you can but Darcy is here."

"I could still do it."

"Lets finish the cupcakes." Delilah says.

"You know you want to." Delilah swats her arm at me.

"Darcy do you want to help me pour the cupcake batter in the cupcake molds?" Delilah asks.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to help you too?" I ask.

"Yes."

After putting the cupcakes in the oven its already 9 so I take a shower.

"Babe." I ask Delilah before I get into the shower.

"Yes?" Delilah lifts her head from picking up my dirty clothes on the floor to look at me.

"Do you want to join me?"

Delilah's POV

As much as I want to I say no.

"I know you want to."

"Yea I do but Darcy is here and its not like she's asleep."

"I'll make sure we don't make too much noise." He says with a smirk.

"No Harry."

"Fine." He dissapears into the bathroom leaving me in the bedroom picking up his stash of dirty clothes. I walk over to my nightstand to grab my head phones from the drawer. I sing along to the words of 'Do I wanna know?' by the Artic Monkeys. I put the last few pieces of dirty clothes into the hamper but get stopped with a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me over their shoulder.

"Harry stop!" I scream.

"Nope." I can't see his smile but I know he is smling. He tosses my headphones and phone on the bed and carries me into the bathroom.

Harry puts me down and I try to run away but he grabs me and crashes his lips on mine. I can't help but kiss him back. I tug at his hair and he moans into my mouth. His tounge makes its way between my lips and our tounges dance in harmony.

GUYS I'M SORRY ITS SHORT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. :|