Chapter 7

Delilah's POV

I wake up wondering how I got here and wondering where I am, I look over next to me and see Harry sound asleep. I wanted to change into different clothes, so I look everywhere to see if I had anything over here, maybe I do I never know. I find a bag full of almost a months worth of my clothes and a everything I need. I'm guessing Harry took it from my house and brought it here. So I grab a pink v-neck shirt with a dark wash pair of jeans and my makeup bag,toothbrush,and hairbrush. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth then brush my hair then my makeup,as I get my makeup on I hear the bed move in the other room and I see Harry walk out of the room and into the bathroom where I am.

"Good morning" Harry says

"Good morning" I say

"I'm going to make us some pancakes" I say

"Okay"

I walk over to the kitchen and make us some pancakes. We eat them then just watch TV the whole day until we fall asleep on the couch together.

____________________

2 years later

Harry and Delilah have been married for exactly 1 year now, they don't have any kids yet. Delilah is now 21 and Harry is the same age as Delilah but only 5 months apart from each other. Currently they are at the store getting groceries.

"Hey Har, can u grab the cereal for me."

"Order up!" Harry says as he throws the cereal in the cart.

"Thank you sir" I say laughing

"I love you" Harry says

"I love you too Hazza"

Harry pushes the cart with me to the car, once we get to the car Harry puts the groceries in the trunk and hopes in the drivers seat.

***

We get home to our 2 story house with a pool in the backyard and unload the trunk and put the groceries away. Then we both sit on the couch and watch TV. Hours and hours pass by until the clock says 11:00 pm. I yawn and Harry says "are you sleepy? Should we go to bed?"

"Yea I'm getting sleepy"

While we walk over to our bedroom Harry spanks my butt.

"Hey what was that for?"

"Oh nothing you just have a really nice butt." Harry says with a smirk

I get changed into my pajamas and so does Harry. Harry goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth while I do the same since we have two sinks in the bathroom. We head to bed once we finish brushing our teeth. We go under the covers and our hands intertwine together and our lips connect together.

"Good night Mrs.Styles" Harry says in his British accent

"Good night Mr.Styles"

_____________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so I flashed 2 years ahead because I couldn't come up with what to write anymore, and I couldn't wait until they were married. So that is why I did that. I'll update tomorrow and Wednesday but not Thursday cuz of my 1D concert, and not Friday cuz I'll will be busy so ya hope you've enjoyed my story so far.

Please vote ❤️